We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Last minute trip

New York, New York
Level Contributor
63 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Last minute trip

I received a coupon to book a trip in September with a free meal plan. But I looked online and there are no reservations for the restaurants I would want... Or even my second choices... Is it a free meal plan period?

Long Island, New...
Level Contributor
329 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Last minute trip

Yes I am going the 19th of September for 7 days/6 nights staying at Caribbean Beach and got the free dining plan. When are you going?

Chickamauga, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
41,067 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Last minute trip

Yes, September is always a "free dining" month at Disney resorts, and folks plan way ahead, which is why dining reservations that month are the "most crowded" part of visiting.

New York, New York
Level Contributor
63 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Last minute trip

We decided not to go and wait until next September and plan better!

New York, New York
Level Contributor
63 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Last minute trip

Also, will we automatically get the free dining plan coupon code in the mail like we did this year? Or will we have to find it somewhere?

Valley Stream, NY
Level Contributor
18,326 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Last minute trip

If you mean a post card with a pin code, then no you won't automatically get it. But if free dining is offered then you can book the deal. It will be right on the Disney web site, which you should sign up on anyway (sometimes if you make mock reservations you may get a pin code sent to you).

6. Re: Last minute trip

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 August 2015, 05:17