We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Disney Tickets

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Aberdeen, Scotland...
Level Contributor
55 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
Disney Tickets

Hi Everyone,

Just had to share my excitement as we just purchased our Disney Tickets for next May!! I have a quick question about the fast pass aspect as this is new to us. Once we have our tickets will they come with the fast pass instructions and how we go about booking our selections?

Also can you use the fast pass for all 4 parks or just Magic Kingdom?

Thanks in advance for your help :)

Scunthorpe, United...
Level Contributor
3,765 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Disney Tickets

Please see the frequent question to the right or search kat cub fan thesis on this

Aberdeen, Scotland...
Level Contributor
55 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Disney Tickets

Thanks Derek, I will have a look and read up on it, Hopefully its easy enough to understand :)

St.Helens,United...
Level Contributor
2,308 posts
113 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Disney Tickets

You have to sign up for My Disney Experience set up a profile and if you are on site you can book 60 days before and off site 30 days before 3 per day for each park and after you have used your 3/ day you can then pick another from kiosk in park then when that's used another etc

Aberdeen, Scotland...
Level Contributor
55 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Disney Tickets

Thanks that's super helpful I will make a profile this evening. We are staying off site on international drive so I guess 30 days for us which is still good :)

5. Re: Disney Tickets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 13 June 2016, 18:02
Edited: 13 June 2016, 18:02
Aberdeen, Scotland...
Level Contributor
55 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Disney Tickets

Thanks Jenni, This is our 2nd Trip as a family and although i have been when yunger my mum got the tickets and I just had fun when we got there, but now I am the mum and have to sort them out haha! We went last May but only done Magic Kingdom for the day and paid at the gate as our son was only 3.

I guess what I'm trying to say is the fast pass plus is all new to me and wanted to make the best of it and prepair as much as I could and also ask for advise.

The wonderful people of Trip Advisor has come up trumps again.

I am sure we will have a great time just wish it would come around a little faster hehe :)

Scunthorpe, United...
Level Contributor
3,765 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Disney Tickets

tripadvisor.co.uk/…60161402

Link now not just on my phone app for kats thesis

Aberdeen, Scotland...
Level Contributor
55 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Disney Tickets

Thanks Derek!

9. Re: Disney Tickets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 August 2015, 06:17