We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trip is booked!!! Any suggestions for October?

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Louisville, Kentucky
Level Contributor
38 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Trip is booked!!! Any suggestions for October?

Hi there, super excited about taking our first trip to WDW! Leaving 8 weeks from today!!!! I will be traveling with 4 adults and 4 kids, 2 age 6, and a 7 and 9 yr old. We've already booked 5 days at disney and are stay at a timeshare offsite. Any suggestions or tips? We will be staying in at the fountians in Orlando from Oct 10- 16th. How is the weather? Any good food spots i should know about? Any tips would help! Thanks in advance!

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
83 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Trip is booked!!! Any suggestions for October?

I'd recommend going to T-Rex cafe at Downtown Disney - the kids will love it!!

Cheshire
Level Contributor
812 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Trip is booked!!! Any suggestions for October?

Hi

Spooktacular weekends at Seaworld. Plenty for the children to do.

St.Helens,United...
Level Contributor
2,329 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Trip is booked!!! Any suggestions for October?

Have you signed up to my disney experience and if so dong forget to ok FP 30 days before once you have fond your profile and entered your disney tickets on to it

Magic Kingdom also do an extra ticket enemy Mickeys not so Scarey Haloween check it out on disney web site

Louisville, Kentucky
Level Contributor
38 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Trip is booked!!! Any suggestions for October?

Thanks for the tips, yes i plan on booking FPasses 30 days prior, already got my tickets set up ready to go! Hadnt heard of Trex in downtown will def check it out!

London, United...
Level Contributor
4,229 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Trip is booked!!! Any suggestions for October?

The food and wine festival at Epcot is worth a visit, the kids may find it a bit boring but there is plenty for them to do around the world show case while you try different foods & maybe catch a concert.

The kids can collects passport stamps at each of the countrys at Epcot or colour in a Duffy Bear on a stick and get it stamped at each country, there's also the Phineas & Ferb interactive game for kids.

allears.net/tp/ep/epcot-food-and-wine-festiv…

Also agree - Mickeys not so Scary Hallowe'en Party at Magic Kingdom - a separate event ticket is needed for this and is best to be pre booked.

http://allears.net/tp/mk/mnssh.htm

More info also on WDW site

:0)

middlesbrough
Level Contributor
424 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Trip is booked!!! Any suggestions for October?

It's an extra but MNSSHP is fantastic!!!!!!! Mickeys not so scary alloween party

7. Re: Trip is booked!!! Any suggestions for October?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 August 2015, 06:17