We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sea World

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
East Scotland
Level Contributor
134 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
Sea World

Planning on visiting SW on a weekday, the online tickets are for US residents, can I buy these being from the UK? Will anyone check this??

2nd Q.... Anyone tried the dine all day deal??? Is it any good?

3rd Q.... Thinking of the up close dolphin tour with my kids (3+8) Anyone done this with similar aged kids?

Guernsey, United...
Level Contributor
1,125 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sea World

Can only answer the ticket question but you can get tickets from their UK site in sterling save paying a conversation rate and you can phone them. Based in the UK as well.

http://www.seaworldparks.co.uk

We have used them and they are very good.

Cheshire
Level Contributor
812 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sea World

Hi

Check prices at Travel Republic they are about the best price. The All Day Dining is only worth it if you eat a lot and start at breakfast. It does include drinks (at restaurants) A main meal with a side and a dessert as well as your drinks. You can do this as often as you want from the start of the day until 30 mins before close.

Dolphin close up tour is perfect for young children, they will be delighted as the tour starts at the dolphin nursery, you will get to see baby dolphins and their mothers, learn how they care for them. Then feed them before going on to dolphin cove to check out the big dolphins. You will get to see how they take part in their own care( animal husbandry) and that brings squeals of delight from both adults and children alike. I can recommend this tour to you.

Des Moines, Iowa...
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Sea World

The dolphin tour sound really fun. I've never done that. I was at SeaWorld in January 2014 and don't overlook the included Dolphin show. I saw it twice. It was awesome.

St. Louis, MO
Level Contributor
3,411 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sea World

If you are planning to eat both lunch and dinner at the park, I find we always when we get it come out a few dollars ahead by getting the all day dining deal. Bigger eaters in our extended family come out quite a bit ahead (my dad and my cousin). We always have breakfast at our condo before coming to the park, as we just prefer to do that and like to take advantage of the early opening hours to do some of the attractions that will have longer lines later in the day.

Because, though, the all day dining deal includes desert, I like their carrot cake, and I am working on taking off a few pounds, I usually don't get it for me, as not having the all day dining deal encourages me to be more moderate in my food intake. I do find, though, that when doing that if I'm at the park from opening to closing, that dollar wise I'm spending a little more, but calorie wise I make better choices. // Also, sometimes we just go to the park from lets say opening to 6 p.m. or so and plan on dinner offsite. Then definitely don't get the plan. // It's a decent deal though IMHO.

East Scotland
Level Contributor
134 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Sea World

Thanks for the replies.

The US web site offers weekday tickets for 65$

The UK one is £85..... this is double the price! That was the reason I asked CAN I buy them? It states US/Canada residents??

Also the dolphin up close tour isn't avaliable on the UK site.

I like the idea of the dining plan even for just stopping to have a juice.... assume you can do this with it?

Iowa
Level Contributor
9,885 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Sea World

The SW websites states-- "•Restricted to residents of United States, Canada and Puerto Rico.

Imagine how much it will cost you if you are required to buy new tickets at the gate because SW also tells you this about the ticket....." may be confiscated without restitution for misuse."

St. Louis, MO
Level Contributor
3,411 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Sea World

"I like the idea of the dining plan even for just stopping to have a juice.... assume you can do this with it?"

You have to go into the restaurants to get drinks, etc. The vendors just selling drinks and snacks aren't covered. in the dining plan.

Cheshire
Level Contributor
812 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Sea World

Hi

You do need to book any tours at Seaworld. Try and book early in the morning or go to the site and book on-line. Very easy to do and just go the the tours/reservations desk inside the park and they will arrange your time and where to meet.

County Galway...
Level Contributor
2,701 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Sea World

American attractions is £78 for a 2 week ticket for seaworld bush gardens and aquatica

Level Contributor
923 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Sea World

Look around as a Seaworld weekday ticket can be bought upwards of £35, I booked with a company last year that was competitive prices but the ticket was an E-ticket and not turnstile ready. So we queued to swap the ticket for actual tickets when we arrived. Worth it for the price though