We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help with 6 day itinerary - October 2014!

Appleton, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
142 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Help with 6 day itinerary - October 2014!

My husband and I (in our late 30s) and our 7 year old easy-going daughter. Going 10/28-11/4. First and last day are travel days. So we have 6 free days. Tickets to parks aren't bought yet. Do I do 5 day park hopper or no park hopper?

We plan to do MK - Mickey's Halloween Party on 10/30.

EPCOT

Hollywood Studios

Animal Kingdom maybe?

Downtown Disney

Staying on-site at Pop Century.

Long Island, New...
Level Contributor
329 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Help with 6 day itinerary - October 2014!

I personally like having the park hopper option. We will be going September 19th for 6 nights staying at the Caribbean Beach. I like splitting the day up i.e. Magic Kingdom in the morning to early afternoon going back to hotel for a nap or pool time and in the evening to either Epcot or HS for their night time shows. It is a personal preference I like to go to two difference parks in a day.

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
1,670 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Help with 6 day itinerary - October 2014!

I wouldn't do a park hopper. We go at least once a year and find that for us, at least one day at each park is a must. We also usually don't go back to the hotel for naps either, the little ones nap in the stroller and the adults enjoy a cold soda in the shade or do a little shopping.

Appleton, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
142 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Help with 6 day itinerary - October 2014!

thanks this helps

2 at MK?

1-2 at EPCOT?

1 at AK?

1 at HS?

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
1,670 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Help with 6 day itinerary - October 2014!

That is what we do, we actually just got back from a 6 day trip. You could visit Downtown Disney in the evening after AK because it closes early. You could also go in the morning before heading to Epcot one day if you do Epcot twice. We usually go at rope drop one day and do Future World and then go later in the day a second day and do World Showcase and see Illuminations.

Connecticut
Level Contributor
376 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Help with 6 day itinerary - October 2014!

With the new Fast Pass Plus system we found the hopper option to be a waste.

What sort of things is your DD into? That may also help determine how to allocate your days based on her interests

6. Re: Help with 6 day itinerary - October 2014!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 August 2015, 05:18