We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Quick Queue at BG unlimited or limited good enough?

Bloomington-Normal...
Level Contributor
83 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Quick Queue at BG unlimited or limited good enough?

We are planning a day at Busch Gardens on Monday Aug. 25th. Not sure if Florida is back in school or not. I'm trying to figure if the $65pp unlimited QQ is worth the money or just really need the $43pp limited version. We have never been to BG and are only spending ONE day there. I did figure that the dining plan was probably our best best--but I'd love advice on that as well. I did notice that we could also purchase--and then SHARE--a re-fillable drink cup for $12--that seems like a good plan. We are two adults and one 12 year old boy.

Thank you in advance for any advice. Oh--also--I thought I would purchase our one day tickets on BG website and save $30 for the one day ticket--unless someone has an even BETTER savings option you can share. Thanks again!!

St.Helens,United...
Level Contributor
2,359 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Quick Queue at BG unlimited or limited good enough?

Hi yes buy your ticket in advance and yes the refillable drink would be good value for you

The QQ ticket never been at that time but could you decide when your there and buy it from the new app you can download on to your phone and if the park is busy buy it and if not don't

Kingston-upon-Hull...
Level Contributor
1,431 posts
126 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Quick Queue at BG unlimited or limited good enough?

hi

I was at Busch today (Sunday 17th)

We arrived for rope drop and did all the mains rides with hardly any Q's.

Most rides were just a walk on. I'll post a TR later

If you can arrive for opening you don't need Quick Q

3. Re: Quick Queue at BG unlimited or limited good enough?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 August 2015, 06:16