We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Club level at Wilderness lodge - serving times?

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
cambridge. uk
Level Contributor
187 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Club level at Wilderness lodge - serving times?

Hello,

I've currently booked 2 nights at Fort Wilderness cabins (23rd-25th Dec) but was "just lookin!!!" at Wilderness Lodge and wonder whether to swap.

I wondered if anybody had any experience of Club Levelat this resort? Because we are a family of 6 the only room we could go for would be a Deluxe Club level. In particular I'd be interested to know what times food is served and what type of things are available?

Also I see the resort is undergoing refurbishment so not sure what impact that would have....

Thanks for any insights x

Edited: 18 August 2014, 11:01
Corona del Mar, CA
Destination Expert
for San Diego, Orange County, California
Level Contributor
50,935 posts
422 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Club level at Wilderness lodge - serving times?

When are you coming? The main pool at WL is closed as part of the refurb.

Here are two good links for you to read. I think the Club Level is great, it always suits us (me) well.

disneyfoodblog.com/2013/…

www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2909892

pa
Level Contributor
53,725 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Club level at Wilderness lodge - serving times?

Wilderness Lodge Club Level is great, one of the Best of all the Resorts. I would compare getting two rooms with the Deluxe Room price, might be a bit of a savings ( has been for us in the past ) And depending on When you hope to visit, check out any current discounts.

New Link

www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3292974

Club level info specifically are in Post 9, 10 & 11. Deluxe room info in post 6

The quiet pool will be open during the main pool rehab plus you can use the pools at Fort Wilderness and the contemporary if you like, that wouldn't put me off from booking, it's our Favourite Resort :)

cambridge. uk
Level Contributor
187 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Club level at Wilderness lodge - serving times?

Thank you both so much for your replies - I really have enjoyed reading through the links, it all looks so amazing! They answered my questions about dining times etc : )

If we do go for it, it will be the 23rd to 25th December. Partypa, from what I can work out it looking at different room combinations, it looks like the cheapest option for us would be the one Deluxe Club Level room (2 adults and four children 16,14,14,9) - have you ever stayed in one?

It looks like I can get the late fall discount - from experience is this likely to be the best/only discount available between now and then? (Room only).

Thanks again for taking the time to reply x

pa
Level Contributor
53,725 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Club level at Wilderness lodge - serving times?

The current discount will be the only one and it will only apply to 1 night, the 23rd. The offer is valid til the 23rd only, still a discount of any kind in December is good :)

Other "Package" offers are good for your length of stay, such as the Free Dining Deals but Room Discounts are date specific

Haven't stayed In the Deluxe room, have been In them however, to visit, quite nice. Have enjoyed other Club level rooms/locations, enjoy it very much

cambridge. uk
Level Contributor
187 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Club level at Wilderness lodge - serving times?

Thanks Partypa.

Because we will be in Orlando 3 weeks in total the packages don't work for us because although we will visit the parks about 9 times, it will be spread over 3 weeks, but the package tickets expire after 2 weeks. :-(

In club level are we allowed to check in early to use the lounge for breakfast and do you know how late we can use it when we check out? Check out will be Christmas day and we wanted to go to church at contemporary then look round resorts but have evening meal at WCC booked so it would be great if we could still use the Lounge and swimming pool that day.

Sorry for all the questions x

cambridge. uk
Level Contributor
187 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Club level at Wilderness lodge - serving times?

Thanks Partypa.

Because we will be in Orlando 3 weeks in total the packages don't work for us because although we will visit the parks about 9 times, it will be spread over 3 weeks, but the package tickets expire after 2 weeks. :-(

In club level are we allowed to check in early to use the lounge for breakfast and do you know how late we can use it when we check out? Check out will be Christmas day and we wanted to go to church at contemporary then look round resorts but have evening meal at WCC booked so it would be great if we could still use the Lounge and swimming pool that day.

Sorry for all the questions x

pa
Level Contributor
53,725 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Club level at Wilderness lodge - serving times?

All Disney Resort Perks are good from the moment you check in til midnight of your check out day. You can check in as early in the morning as you like, your room may of course not be ready but you are free to enjoy the Resort amenities as soon as you are checked in, including the Club Lounge. Once you check out on your last day, you are still free, again, to enjoy all the amenities til midnight, such as the Pool. We often have a late flight so spend our last day pool side, relaxing :)

Christmas at the Wilderness Lodge is Wonderful, the Lodge itself is as Christmasy as it gets :)

8. Re: Club level at Wilderness lodge - serving times?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2015, 07:16