We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

FastPass+ & Time of day & October

Level Contributor
4 posts
1 review
Save Topic
FastPass+ & Time of day & October

We are going to MK mid week in October (just after Columbus Day) with a 22mth old & 4 yr old, so we plan on visiting the parks in the morning and return to the hotel around 1pm for a rest, then maybe an early supper & go back for a few hours (if the kids are in a good mood), but probably will not make it all the way to closing (maybe until 7 or 8pm).

Do we want to book our 3 FastPass+ for the morning or evening? Because I know we can't book more until we use our first 3, and we do not plan to be there in the afterrnoon (1:30-4pm).

Are crowds even an issue that time of year (Oct. 12th week)?

As well, any recommendations on what rides to use our passes on (& the times) -for the little ones.

We plan to do one day MK, the other I think HStudios for the other.

Thank-you!

Mentioned in this post
Wisconsin
Level Contributor
1,671 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: FastPass+ & Time of day & October

I would book all your passes for the morning and then you can book another pass for the evening before you leave for the afternoon. Then you will have a pass waiting for you when you return. We went this past July and found that most of the rides, especially at MK, had a lot of availability in the afternoon.

Chickamauga, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
42,634 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: FastPass+ & Time of day & October

Don't book for "first thing" in the morning; wait and book your three for after 10:30 AM or the evening hours. First thing, most rides are "walk ons" or very short waits up until about 10:15 AM, when the masses begin to file in.

Appleton, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
142 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: FastPass+ & Time of day & October

i was wondering this too. thanks!

Tasmania, Australia
Level Contributor
37 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: FastPass+ & Time of day & October

We will be here the last half of October too, so this is handy to know, thankyou!

5. Re: FastPass+ & Time of day & October

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 August 2015, 05:15