We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nine Dragons - Epcot China- Still Great Food

Albrightsville...
Level Contributor
235 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Nine Dragons - Epcot China- Still Great Food

Hi All

Just wanted to share a quick review of our Dinner tonight at Nine Dragons in The World Showcase in Epcot . The food is still Great and the service is great as well

Valley Stream, NY
Level Contributor
18,031 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nine Dragons - Epcot China- Still Great Food

Good to know gary, my friend and her family ate there last week and said the same - they really enjoyed it :)

Horsham, United...
Level Contributor
21,755 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Nine Dragons - Epcot China- Still Great Food

We ate there a few years back and although the service was very good the food wasn't good. We haven't been back and probably won't be..

Lancaster, United...
Level Contributor
10,566 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Nine Dragons - Epcot China- Still Great Food

Used to be one of our "must do's"

Went for lunch last week. Sorry but it was pants:-(

I've done a TA report it was very poor & very expensive.

Especially when we had lunch at PG Chang's a couple of days earlier, so had a direct comparison.

We will be giving it a miss for a while now. Especially as there are plenty of other places to choose from:-)

$17.98 for 5 shrimps & cold noodles.....shocking:-(:-( (2 of the shrimps were not cleaned either)

PF Chang's Orange shrimp & Fried rice $11.95 & plenty of shrimps:-):-)

Falkirk, Scotland
Level Contributor
2,200 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Nine Dragons - Epcot China- Still Great Food

Perfect proof that ''one man's meat is another man's poison'' - dining experiences are all subjective and may depend upon your experience, expectations, how you're feeling on any given day...etc etc etc.

Scunthorpe, United...
Level Contributor
3,765 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Nine Dragons - Epcot China- Still Great Food

Went as family of 6, last August - was excellent and great set up before stepping outside for Illuminations.

Lancaster, United...
Level Contributor
10,566 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Nine Dragons - Epcot China- Still Great Food

Agree 100% Disneyveteran.

We've had great service & food on our other occasions.

But to not clean shrimps is not only lazy (as they only had to do 5) but at those prices was unacceptable:-(

Edited: 21 August 2014, 16:51
Falkirk, Scotland
Level Contributor
2,200 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Nine Dragons - Epcot China- Still Great Food

I feel a bit queasy just thinking about the uncleaned shrimps, Mike C - not a pleasant thought and definitely not acceptable. I don't think I've ever had unhygienic food at Disney (at least not to my knowledge) but only last month at Be Our Guest I had to send back my main course twice because it wasn't hot enough. The third time it came out of the kitchen (delivered personally by the chef) it still wasn't hot but I was too embarrassed to object again!

Lancaster, United...
Level Contributor
10,566 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Nine Dragons - Epcot China- Still Great Food

Yes, so very British;-);-)

We should have sent them back also, but if it's not in your nature, it's very difficult to:-(

Falkirk, Scotland
Level Contributor
2,200 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Nine Dragons - Epcot China- Still Great Food

We are on the same page, Mike - I'm afraid I prefer to be regarded as a nice person rather than a difficult customer!

Boston...
Destination Expert
for Walt Disney World, Orlando, Antarctic Adventures
Level Contributor
7,049 posts
161 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Nine Dragons - Epcot China- Still Great Food

Generally a review needs a bit of detail other than it was all "great" to be helpful to others. Probably why TA has a minimum character requirement on the actual review pages...