We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Plush Sven from Frozen

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
293 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Plush Sven from Frozen

Hi

Could anyone who has been to the parks recently tell me whether they have plenty of plush Sven's?

Thanks

Fort Worth
Level Contributor
11,523 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Plush Sven from Frozen

No idea, however I'll bump your post. Hope someone can help!

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
293 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Plush Sven from Frozen

Thanks Travelfan.

My son wants to but one with his money that he has saved but I know they now have them on the Disney Store website and thinking I should just get from there so he doesn't miss out, but if they have them at the parks I'd rather wait and let him buy it as I know he wants to.

Orlando, Florida
Level Contributor
3,717 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Plush Sven from Frozen

Wandering Oaken's merchandise at the Studios had LOTS of Frozen merchandise, including plush Olafs when I was there several days ago. They even had the almost impossible to find Anna and Elsa costumes!

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
293 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Plush Sven from Frozen

Thanks Southern girl. Did you happen to see Sven there?

Orlando, Florida
Level Contributor
3,717 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Plush Sven from Frozen

Most welcome, Carol150776! Hmm. I am quite sure we did see Sven there. Quite a lot of him. LOL! They really had nothing BUT Frozen merchandise at this location and had lots of it. The store actually has a queue. YES. A queue. But we only waited about 45 seconds as we were there in the mid-morning. Upside to them controlling access is that it makes for a pleasant shopping experience and the check out lines didn't get bad. :-)

I wish they would come out with a plush BABY Sven! I would buy that one for SURE!!! Baby Sven seen in the first of the movie is so stinkin' CUTE!!! LOL!!!

Edited: 22 August 2014, 01:49
Wisconsin
Level Contributor
1,669 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Plush Sven from Frozen

When we were there, we actually saw the plush Sven at several of the small carts that sell toys and things at Hollywood Studios. I'm sure you will be able to get one.

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
293 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Plush Sven from Frozen

Thanks so much. That's great news! Baby Sven would be super cute!! Sven and Olaf are the real stars of that movie!!

Boston...
Destination Expert
for Walt Disney World, Orlando, Antarctic Adventures
Level Contributor
7,063 posts
161 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Plush Sven from Frozen

Pictures:

…go.com/blog/…

Nice big thumbnail of the Sven's:)

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
293 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Plush Sven from Frozen

Excellent. Thanks for that. I'd better take a nice lot of cash to that store!

10. Re: Plush Sven from Frozen

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 August 2015, 05:16