We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

HHN on my own

ireland
Level Contributor
82 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
HHN on my own

Hi all

Just wondering Could I go on my own to halloween horror night and meet my husband and the kids in city walk later on and he could do the same the following night or is that madness would I be too scared on my own lol

Fort Myers, Florida
Level Contributor
2,066 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: HHN on my own

It all depends. If you enjoy scary stuff you'll have a ball. Have you thought about hiring a sitter for the night so you both can go together?

ireland
Level Contributor
82 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: HHN on my own

We are staying in the bahama bay resort so I think it's a bit far away to leave the kids with a sitter,,thanks for your reply

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
489 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: HHN on my own

There is a meetup group in orlando that has many HHN scheduled. You can join for free and both u and hubby can take a night each to do it with the meetup group. The group is called Orlando Theme Park Enthusiasts, but I believe there are more similiar groups in Orlando. Just di a search on the Meetyp website.

Edited: 21 August 2014, 20:09
ireland
Level Contributor
82 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: HHN on my own

Thank you I'll check that out

5. Re: HHN on my own

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 August 2015, 05:16