We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trip review 4

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
bedfordshire
Level Contributor
122 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Trip review 4

After our visit to seaworld we went to the ever popular millers for dinner. Can see why people go there.

Today we went to busch gardens. We used the shuttle from seaworld at 915 and took just over an hour to get there.

Busch gardens didn't seem that busy and the longest wait time we saw was 35 minutes. They was testing out falcons fury and hoping to send some people up again later in the day, didn't see them do this.

We did the Serengeti safari which is definitely worth the money. A group of up to 16 head out on the back of a jeep and see the animals roaming wild. The best bit was be able to feed the giraffes and stroke them. There's a photographer on board so you can later buy the pics.

We used the shuttle back to seaworld and I ride back to hotel. Went to Pizza Hut for dinner as we were tired, probably would not go there again.

Tomorrow we have an excursion booked for 3 shopping malls

Dallas, Texas
Destination Expert
for Boston, Orlando, Walt Disney World, Las Vegas
Level Contributor
25,278 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Trip review 4

Glad you had a nice time at BG one of my favorites.

Edited: 22 August 2014, 02:29
Yorkshire Dales...
Level Contributor
1,276 posts
147 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Trip review 4

We love BG as well. Glad you had a great time.

St.Helens,United...
Level Contributor
2,308 posts
113 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Trip review 4

We also love BG Enjoy shopping tomorrow

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
834 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Trip review 4

bg is awesome. Pizzahut is also one of my fav but that not for the pizza they do the best boneless wing in BBQ honey. yum yum yum. i skip the pizza and just order a load of these then eat what ever pizza the misses doesnt eat lol

Cheshire
Level Contributor
5,078 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Trip review 4

Agreed the safari is great, one of our holiday highlights :) Glad you had a good day :)

6. Re: Trip review 4

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 August 2015, 05:16