We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tony Hinds driver??

Blue Haven...
Level Contributor
221 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Tony Hinds driver??

Hi all, I'm trying to locate a driver who was recommended to us by a friend for our upcoming visit to Orlando, his name is Tony Hinds and from what I can see from a quick search on here is that he is fairly well known to the forum but the email address I have for him seems to keep bouncing back at me and my friend cant seem to find him either. Any help with this would be much appreciated, cheers.

Special Offer
Kennedy Space Center Day Trip with...
476 reviews
from US$54.99*
US$59.00
Kennedy Space Center and Everglades...
188 reviews
from US$128.99*
Crystal River Manatee Snorkeling and...
130 reviews
from US$118.99*
Special Offer
Coca-Cola Orlando Eye, Madame...
14 reviews
from US$51.99*
US$87.87
Guernsey, United...
Level Contributor
1,192 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tony Hinds driver??

Is this him?

http://taxi-mco.com/Drivers/Tony%20Hinds.htm

Blue Haven...
Level Contributor
221 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tony Hinds driver??

Yes RandMontour that's him but the email address there is the one that keeps bouncing back, maybe he doesn't do it anymore which is fine but I'd just like to know so I can arrange something or someone else.

Guernsey, United...
Level Contributor
1,192 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tony Hinds driver??

Ok have you tried his mobile number?

Blue Haven...
Level Contributor
221 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Tony Hinds driver??

No I haven't as yet, being in Australia makes it just a bit too expensive to call him from here, maybe if I can't find him through here I might have to try and find another driver somehow and/or ring him when we get to the USA

Level Contributor
120 posts
373 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Tony Hinds driver??

Txt message? To his cellphone. That wont cost you right?

Guernsey, United...
Level Contributor
1,192 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Tony Hinds driver??

Fair point I did not spot your location!

hopefully someone here will know where he is or if he is still working

7. Re: Tony Hinds driver??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 03 September 2014, 05:05
Blue Haven...
Level Contributor
221 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Tony Hinds driver??

Hi donnekat1, thanks for the info but I'm just wondering where you managed to obtain it from? I only ask as I checked out your history after you sent me the info and it seems your reply to me was your first and only reply for the 2 years you've been on Trip Advisor so that rings a few alarm bells for me straight up. If I'm wrong and on the wrong track and you are legitimate I apologise in advance, I have had a little trouble with some people on here giving me bad info or just basically being unhelpful in general so I'm just a bit funny about stuff now.

Birch Run, Michigan
5 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Tony Hinds driver??

I''ve used him before and I will be going back to Orlando this October. So I know that is his email. Also you can call or text him to confirm the email. Actually I think I will write him to let him know to update his webpage.

Birch Run, Michigan
5 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Tony Hinds driver??

HUM? I see that they removed my post with his email. I wonder why?