We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fastpass +

Madison, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
172 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Fastpass +

I need someone to explain to me how the new system works. My questions are:

1.Once we use our three reserved fastpasses, can we go somewhere in the park to get another one?

2. When getting more fastpasses, can we only get one at a time? For example, we get a fastpasses (after using our 3) for space mountain and the ride time is for 3-4. Can we get another fast pass for a different ride as long as it's within a different time frame?

Valley Stream, NY
Level Contributor
18,525 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Fastpass +

Yes once you use your 3 reserved fast passes you go to the kiosk in the park and get another. After you use that one, you can get another and so on (so yes only one at a time).

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
1,671 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Fastpass +

Once you use your first three fastpasses, you can go to one of the FP kiosks in the parks to get another. You can only get one at a time though, no matter what ride or time you choose.

Madison, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
172 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Fastpass +

Thanks!

4. Re: Fastpass +

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 August 2015, 06:15