We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Virgin seat selection

wales
Level Contributor
202 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Virgin seat selection

Would you pay the £25 to select your seat with Virgin

Special Offer
Kennedy Space Center Day Trip with...
470 reviews
from US$54.99*
US$59.00
Kennedy Space Center and Everglades...
187 reviews
from US$128.99*
Special Offer
3-Attraction Ticket: The Coca-Cola...
14 reviews
from US$49.99*
US$87.87
Kennedy Space Center Ultimate...
77 reviews
from US$168.99*
Yorkshire Dales...
Level Contributor
1,278 posts
149 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Virgin seat selection

We have never had a problem being split up on any flight. I would never pay that much to reserve seats, never have and never will. More people that are willing to pay means that it will become the norm. Virgin have always been very good regarding keeping families together.

Judith1964 - I agree that other passengers would have something to say if a child was seated by themselves. Without sounding awful but I wouldn't want somebody else's child sat with us as I would feel a sense of responsibility.

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
39 posts
1 review
Save Reply
12. Re: Virgin seat selection

i've never paid to select seats and have also been sat together. Just get to the airport early and you'll be fine..... save your dosh!

wales
Level Contributor
202 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Virgin seat selection

Thanks for all your replies x

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
731 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Virgin seat selection

Flying on the 10th of October and read that they still have not start charging so I went on line and booked. I would not pay to reserve seats so I was delighted. I have a 10 and a 13 year old, they still like to sit with myself and my husband.

Berkshire, England
Level Contributor
15,882 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Virgin seat selection

Wanderlust, glad you were able to pre-book seats. Don't forget to do the inbound seats 60 days before the day you fly home.

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
731 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Virgin seat selection

Thanks I did that also. It's about 42 days to go so we were lucky to find 4 together as most were gone. I had not bothered as I thought they were charging.

Berkshire, England
Level Contributor
15,882 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Virgin seat selection

Wanderlust, if you want to keep up to date with things happening with VA, there is masses of info on their website. Glad you requested your seats for both flights.

Yeovil, United...
Level Contributor
490 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: Virgin seat selection

Don't forget requested seats are just that. They are not guaranteed and still be changed by Virgin.

Wanderlust, looks like we are travelling on the same day, but we are going from Gatwick. I have managed to select our seats in the Bubble, keeping my fingers crossed we don't get moved,

19. Re: Virgin seat selection

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 September 2015, 05:16