We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

1900 Park Fare or Chef Michey's

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
mgr
Atlanta,Ga
Level Contributor
75 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
1900 Park Fare or Chef Michey's

Leaving at 5am for the kingdom. Have ADR's for the following: CRT diner,Tuskers lunch,Akershus diner,H & V lunch in that order. I have a Chef mickey's ADR for our last diner but it appears to me that the reviews on TA are more favorable for 1900 and menu looks a bit better as well. Am traveling with DS6 and DD4. Will have visited with most characters by then. What are your expert opinions on this from those that have done both for diner? There are openings for us to switch ADR's if we choose.

Burlington, Canada
Level Contributor
169 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 1900 Park Fare or Chef Michey's

We just visited both on our recent trip. Seeing the classic characters is great at Chef Mickey's, however, if you have already seen these characters during your trip, you will have a lot of fun at 1900 Park Fare. The character interactions were fantastic and a lot of fun. Also, the food was much better at 1900 Park Fare. Also, these are not characters you regularly see at the Parks, so it is a nice change. Just my two cents, but I would choose 1900 Park Fare.

Long Island, New...
Level Contributor
329 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 1900 Park Fare or Chef Michey's

Been to both 1900 Park Fare for sure.....

North Bay, Canada
Level Contributor
4,328 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 1900 Park Fare or Chef Michey's

Been to both numerous times, love them both. I think having a son and daughter I would go with Chef Mickeys. The food is excellent and very similar at both locations. Both resorts are great to have a little predinner tour. Since you are literally leaving at 5am the odds in you getting another reservation are slim leave things as is your family will love Mickeys

Boston...
Destination Expert
for Walt Disney World, Orlando, Antarctic Adventures
Level Contributor
6,550 posts
161 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 1900 Park Fare or Chef Michey's

Food wise I would say 1900 Park Fare, but in seeing your list, you are doing more Princess meals than non...I would do Chef Mickey's just so your son doesn't think you are just doing girly things.

5. Re: 1900 Park Fare or Chef Michey's

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 August 2015, 06:17