We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Abuelos at The Loop

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
94 posts
Save Topic
Abuelos at The Loop

We went to Abuelo's for dinner the other day at The Loop. Excellent service, great food (Mexican) and the kids got to choose from the kids menu which had burritos and tacos and the likes on instead of the usual burgers and fries and mac n cheese. The cost was very very reasonable also. We went away very happy! Will definitely go again when we return to Florida.

Orlando, Florida
Level Contributor
3,710 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Abuelos at The Loop

Hi 78samba!

We love Abuelo's too! We live nearby and go there often. Mike, the manager, does a great job. Love their salsa, queso, guacamole, awesome fajitas, etc., etc. Happy you guys liked it too! Please do a restaurant review for them on TA as well. I know Mike would appreciate it! :-D

Level Contributor
94 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Abuelos at The Loop

My DH said he would do that. I'll make sure he does/has.

I wanted to mention here as I know folks often ask for nice places to eat. Great family friendly place this one. Good choice. Really enjoyed!

Orlando, Florida
Level Contributor
3,710 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Abuelos at The Loop

That's great, 78samba! And we certainly agree. Every time our oldest DD is in town with her DH and the little ones, we have to go out to Abuelo's together!

4. Re: Abuelos at The Loop

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 September 2015, 06:16