We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi/Cab services

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
509 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Taxi/Cab services

Hi,

I'm having difficult finding cab/taxi services phone numbers. Which companies can you ring up and book a cab to take you from the shops back to your condo but they need to carry baby car seats as I believe it is law your baby has to be in one?

When we go to Universal Studios my Mum is going shopping with my baby for the day but I need to find her a cab company she can call when she is finished shopping to take her back to the condo.

Can anyone help?

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
5,439 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Taxi/Cab services

If you do a search for 'taxi service in Orlando', you should get a list of companies and their numbers. Can't suggest a particular service since we always drive. Yellow Cab is one that comes to mind, as it's a company we also have in Chicago, but as I said...no personal experience with them in Orlando.

Car seats are not required by law in taxi's or buses because they are commercial vehicles. As a matter of safety however, you may want to have your own. The taxi driver will not position it in the cab for you (due to liability reasons), but you can put it in yourself.

Orlando, FL
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
17,216 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Taxi/Cab services

From Premium Outlet website. Both locations have taxi stands using this company

Star Taxi

Servicing Orlando Metro, Disney and Osceola County areas.

For reservations and information, call (407) 857-9999.

The largest taxi company in the area is Mears which operates City Cab, Checker Cab, and Yellow Cab. They will have stands at many of the major hotels and notably is who Disney uses. (407) 422-2222

Could also check with your hotel front desk or concierge.

All of the theme parks, Downtown Disney, and CityWalk have taxi stands.

3. Re: Taxi/Cab services

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 September 2015, 05:16