We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nickelodeon Family Suites

jc tenn
Level Contributor
553 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Nickelodeon Family Suites

Anyone stay here? Reviews look conflicting. Planning Oct trip. Wonder if the pool would be terribly crowded at that time?

KC

melbourne
4 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Nickelodeon Family Suites

We live local in Melbourne- and I must say this is a KID place- nothing more or less- It is my absolute favorite place to take my children- they have so much fun just being around Spongebob- Dora- all of them- you meet Blue's clues- Little Bill- they all walk around the mall area- The staff is amazing- the rooms are so clean- the only thing i didn't like was the buffet- but they have a pizza hut- subway- A&W-

We went last week and are heading back 1st week of October- just for the night. Yes, it is loud in the morning- but don't be poolside if it bothers you, The perfect time to go is October- all the kids are in school and if you go during the week- it is MUCH cheaper- the pool is warm and the air temp is still in the 90's here- there aren't any lines to get on the slides this time of the year- that's why us locals only go now!! :) It's our little secret!!

Please if you have young kids- give it a try- If people get upset over a sheet not being folded right, or the room not being ready by 2pm, I have read all the complaints- but they never mention how much fun the kids have- after all it's their world- we just live in it!! :)

I have been to every Disney hotel twice over- my family lives in Orlando- none of the Disney hotels have characters just walking around, This is the place to go- your kids will be in heaven!!

Orlando, Florida
Level Contributor
4,278 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Nickelodeon Family Suites

I have not personally stayed there but my sister did with her kids. It does have conflicting reviews, but most hotels/resorts do as people are looking for different things . She loved the hotel as did her kids. At night when they were just hanging in the room, the kids were able to play video games (provided by the hotel) in another room while she relaxed.

I would guess that the pool would probably always have a decent number of people as it is geared towards children.

3. Re: Nickelodeon Family Suites

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2009, 18:17