We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

anyone used thomsonfly.com have CHEAP quote

stevenage herts
Level Contributor
1,145 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
anyone used thomsonfly.com have CHEAP quote

hi everyone hope everyones well today...

just wondering if anyones used this company for flights before?.. I have a quote for return tickets from gatwick to sanford for 2 Adults and 2 children £735.92 any advice is appreciated thankyou very much for any help

Level Contributor
11,355 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: anyone used thomsonfly.com have CHEAP quote

Cheely as long as there is no car hire involved I would rip their hands off. You know what Thomson are like - you have to pay for all the extras. But so what - like so many have said you put up with 9 hours flight in squashed circumstances to enjoy the holiday when you get there - if you are not delayed.

Seriously that sounds a good deal to me.

Bolton, United...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
Level Contributor
8,127 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: anyone used thomsonfly.com have CHEAP quote

Sounds like a really good deal. A work colleague's wife works for the company and I understand that they are just an average charter airline - no better or worse than any other. They charge for food and drinks and also charge to reserve seats so that you can all sit together. I have never used them. I don't take direct flights to Florida because I prefer to clear immigration elsewhere.

stevenage herts
Level Contributor
1,145 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: anyone used thomsonfly.com have CHEAP quote

thanks everyone i am looking at this company to fly, booking the hotel direct and got insurance already saved nearly£1500 already now who in your opinion are the most reliable reasonably priced company where i can get tickets (not vouchers please i get fed up standing in one queue and them having to go line up and stand in another) looking at

1 day mk

1 day ak

1 day epcot

blizzard beach and typhon lagoon

5 park flexi ticket

the way they have set up the new disney tickets i gave up even trying to figure them out was not in a good enough mood to really see what i was doing lol lol

any help on this is really appreciated as the way i am saving this means i can look at going earlier

we have not had a brill year and i keep trying to book but something always comes up but this time i am determined especially if i am saving this kind of money lol thanks again

chelly

staffordshire,UK
Level Contributor
899 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: anyone used thomsonfly.com have CHEAP quote

For the amount of parks you have mentioned,you'd need to buy single-day tickets to each that are only available in the US. The total would be around the £140 mark.

For around £150 you can get a 7-day Premium ticket that will include the Water parks and Park-Hopping. So,really,you may just as well buy one of these.

The cheapest site I've seen is Themepark-tickets.co.uk (£145)but I don't know how reputable they are.

Orlando-ticket-deals.co.uk and Attraction-tickets-direct.co.uk get a lot of recommendations on this forum and sell actual tickets too,but at a few pounds more (although both have 'price-match' policies).

FIFE scotland
Level Contributor
357 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: anyone used thomsonfly.com have CHEAP quote

I would recommend orlando-ticket-deals.co.uk.They were very east to deal with.Real tickets delivered to your door!

stevenage herts
Level Contributor
1,145 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: anyone used thomsonfly.com have CHEAP quote

thanks for info have looked at them and they are quite good, looking at transport now going to pre book with viator so thats done just got to look at the costs so all together it looks like we could save £2000 by not going through travel agent so had better start saving harder lol lol and getting there for next year thanks again everyone for all you advice and help

u.k
Level Contributor
1,071 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: anyone used thomsonfly.com have CHEAP quote

We bought our Disney 4 day Base ticket with 4 fun options on I .Drive from a Tourist information shop just up form stop 23 I.Ride going south and we paid £132.00 our money which saved me over £100 .They were very helpful and I would recommend them.They are not selling from a booth but a shop.

Doncaster, S Yorks
Level Contributor
10,270 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: anyone used thomsonfly.com have CHEAP quote

We fly with them next Sunday from Robin Hood Doncaster.

I think that is a good price but.

last week just to be curious I logged onto their web site to see if there were any seats left.

I could have bought 2 for £63;27 each but that was only one way.

But at £126;54 both ways that’s still a good deal. Then there were £125 ; something taxes security airport fees and other charges . And that was each way.

So what looked a good price was soon run up by charges made by airports and government , At £376 return this soon puts a different light on things. You may still have to pay these other charges no matter which company you fly with.

Even so I still think is a good deal

Just enquire what the final cost is going to be

stevenage herts
Level Contributor
1,145 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: anyone used thomsonfly.com have CHEAP quote

thankyou good advice on the charges looking into it now thanks again

10. Re: anyone used thomsonfly.com have CHEAP quote

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 August 2009, 20:20