We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

2 weeks after Easter

waterford ireland
Level Contributor
2,187 posts
46 reviews
Save Topic
2 weeks after Easter

Had toyed with the idea of going to Orlando over Easter but the crowd levels put me off. However, I was wondering the 2 weeks after Easter are the crowds very busy.

Mentioned in this post
Orlando
Orlando
Central Florida, FL
Clermont, Florida
Level Contributor
33 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: 2 weeks after Easter

From my experience the crowds do go down after Easter. But April is still busy. May is very quiet.

try www.WindsorHills4Rent.com

IL
Level Contributor
7,205 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 2 weeks after Easter

Hello waterford,

The 3rd week of March through the 3rd week of April it's packed with spring break crowds. Easter I believe is April 8th next year so two weeks after that would bring you toward the end of spring break. The last week of April through May would be your best bet if your schedule allows it.

waterford ireland
Level Contributor
2,187 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 2 weeks after Easter

Thank You.

york
Level Contributor
57 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 2 weeks after Easter

Going to orlando on 23 april and have been before at this time and never spent long queing for rides get fast pass for most popular rides

Mentioned in this post
Orlando
Orlando
Central Florida, FL
Dublin
Level Contributor
796 posts
142 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 2 weeks after Easter

I have gone twice over Easter, and once you get to the Parks early, you would still be fine..you can generally leave at lunchtime, and come back later if you want.

However, you need to know what you want to see when you arrive - i.e. have a plan in advance!

I would go again at Easter - remember the parks open longer hours for those 2 weeks also, to adjust to the crowds.

The main difference I found is that around lunchtime, the non fastpass type rides would have a 60-70 min wait, which was at 10-15 minutes a few hours before. I assume this would not be the case off peak.

South shields
Level Contributor
418 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: 2 weeks after Easter

we been twice before at easter and going next year too. Have never queued for longer than 30 min for popular rides , I never encountered any problems with crowds.

7. Re: 2 weeks after Easter

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 August 2009, 22:19