We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ordering disney tickets from the UK

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Louisiana
Level Contributor
70 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Ordering disney tickets from the UK

Hello everyone I live here in the United States, Louisiana to be exact. I came across a website ( onlineflorida.co.uk) that offered tickets for 7,14, or 21 days at a fracton it would cost me to purchase it at the disney website or AAA etc. I know this website is out of this country but I thought I would ask you guys first before I attempt to purchase them do they sell these tickets to the good folks here in the US at the same price? I'm talkin less than 200.00 dollars for a 14 day park hopper and more price. What an awesome deal if so.

staffordshire,UK
Level Contributor
899 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ordering disney tickets from the UK

If it's of any help,www.orlandoticketdeals.co.uk offer similar prices for these UK tickets.

If you visit their website,click on 'booking conditions' and you will see a section entitled 'customers outside of the UK'.

This will fully explain your options to purchase,though whether,when you factor in the exchange rate and delivery charges,it works out a good deal is an exercise you will need to undertake before deciding.

Hope this helps.

scotland
Level Contributor
304 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Ordering disney tickets from the UK

Hi there I got my tickets from Ticketmania.com and the were real tickets and great prices

London
Level Contributor
86 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Ordering disney tickets from the UK

I always get my tickes from attractionticketsdirect.co.uk - they have always been the cheepest.

Plus,

If you find the tickets cheaper else where they will match the price!

4. Re: Ordering disney tickets from the UK

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 August 2009, 18:16