We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Saratoga Springs-disney

Ohio
Level Contributor
526 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Saratoga Springs-disney

Has anyone stayed here and can you give me your opinions on it?

Florida
Level Contributor
2,919 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Saratoga Springs-disney

The rooms are laid out like most of the other DVC resorts. Although it's a great resort, you feel a little more remote and a little quieter, since you aren't right next door to a theme park. It is convenient if you like spending a lot of time at DTD, or if you want to spend some time off property. You either have to drive or take bus transportation, if that's an issue. I find it to be a little more relaxing because it's set apart from the parks. So it depends on what you're looking for. If you want fairly immediate park access, then it won't be for you. If you want a nice relaxing base from which to visit Disney and other Orlando attractions, it's great.

Bournemouth, United...
Level Contributor
572 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Saratoga Springs-disney

Also at present there is quite a bit of building work here i think they might be expanding noticed it on the way to DTD that would probably put me off staying although im sure you rooms are well away from the new units being built

Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
20,103 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Saratoga Springs-disney

My family stayed here last year and we would not go back. Not only is there is great deal of construction but the resort is very spread out with poor transportation(my elderly parents were with us) and Ithought the front desk service was pretty bad. And it isn't that convenient. Stay at the Boardwalk or Beach /Yacht Club Villas for much nicer experience or even Old Key WEst.

Boston...
Level Contributor
2,894 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Saratoga Springs-disney

Having stayed at most resorts , we're always want to explore when a new one becomes available. We drove over and toured the property. That's all folks!! Not a bad resort but not what one could get at the other Disney timeshare locations.

5. Re: Saratoga Springs-disney

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 August 2009, 22:19