We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jan 1 - water park/hopper "FREE"

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
New Jersey
Level Contributor
234 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Jan 1 - water park/hopper "FREE"

I hear , as of Jan 1, 2007 purchase a disney park ticket and get water park and hopper for free - has this been done before???

Northeast PA
Level Contributor
3,113 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Jan 1 - water park/hopper "FREE"

Where did you see that at? I find that hard to believe from Disney.

New Jersey
Level Contributor
234 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Jan 1 - water park/hopper "FREE"

i was told by 407-disney and by my travel agent -park tickets must be purcased after 1/1/2007 to take advantage of free water/hopper...not apply to me because my trip 12/29 - 1/4/07

Northeast PA
Level Contributor
3,113 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Jan 1 - water park/hopper "FREE"

I checked into this and the deal (and of course the "catch")

1. Must stay at a Disney Resort.

2. Must make reservations on/after 1-1-07 to 2-14-07 (after the first few days the dates are meaningless read "the catch" below).

3. Must stay at the resort between 1-1-07 and 2-14-07.

The Catch.....Only the first 100 reservations per resort type get the offer. Thats "resort type" not "PER RESORT". So the first 100 reservations for ANY value resort, first 100 for ANY Moderate resort and first 100 for any Deluxe resort. So the total is 300 rooms.

If your planning on going during this time I would be on the phone with Disney the first minute of 1-1-07 (if they have 24 hours reservations, I don't know) because I can see the value rooms going with-in a few days, if not in 1 day because I'm sure the CM is going to be telling everyone that calls about the deal.

Northeast PA
Level Contributor
3,113 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Jan 1 - water park/hopper "FREE"

FYI....I saw this on a travel site which said Disney was offering this.....and going back to my last post are these rooms going to be part of the 300 rooms that are in that Disney deal

Residents of Canada Only

FREE Park Hopper and Water Park Fun and More ticket upgrades

Must book by December 16, 2006

Stays 1/1/07-3/8/07 (1/12/07-1/14/07 may be black out dates)

Northeast PA
Level Contributor
3,113 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Jan 1 - water park/hopper "FREE"

Heres another one.........People that have a Disney Visa card can also order rooms up to 12-16-06.....If these two groups are part of the 300 rooms that Disney have allocated for the deal ,their's not going to be many rooms left on 1-1-07 when it opens up to the general public, when these 2 groups already have at least a month headstart on room reservations.

Disney Visa Magic Your Way Package with

w/FREE Park Hopping and Water Parks Fun & More

Must be booked by December 16, 2006

Travel dates: 1/1/07 - 3/8/07

New Jersey
Level Contributor
234 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Jan 1 - water park/hopper "FREE"

please note - i was offered this deal .....my stay at Beach Club is 12/29 - 1/4/07 - the catch for me was - booking 2 different reservations 12/29 - 12/31 and 12/31 - 1/4/07 - the second portion of my stay would be free water / hopper for 3 days. I was told booking my trip this way could cause problems....so , I booked with my Agent ....again, booking trip in 2 diff. reserv. but getting my 6 day park/hopper on the 1st rservation......I did this to take advantage of the room rate reduction as of 1/1/2007...

Louisiana
Level Contributor
70 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Jan 1 - water park/hopper "FREE"

Hey you guys isn't the water parks closed that time of the year? I only see disney doing this because it's there slow period.

Colorado Springs
Level Contributor
1,882 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Jan 1 - water park/hopper "FREE"

Typhoon Lagoon will be closed but Blizzard Beach is open at that time.

Colorado Springs
Level Contributor
1,882 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Jan 1 - water park/hopper "FREE"

Discounted Package for Early 2007

Disney is offering discounted vacation packages for stays 1/1/07-3/8/07 (1/12/07-1/14/07 may be blacked out). The packages include discounted accommodations and Magic Your Way tickets, plus FREE Park Hopper and Water Park Fun & More ticket upgrades. The ticket upgrades alone are worth $101.18 per person.

Some sample savings:

Two adults and two children (ages 5 & 7), preferred room at All-Star Sports, 6 nights/7 days (1/14/07-1/20/07), with Dining Plan - savings of $97 on the package, plus FREE ticket upgrades valued at $404.72 (Park Hopper and Water Park Fun and More options added to all 4 tickets for no extra charge).

Two adults and a Junior (age 15), standard room at Port Orleans Riverside, 6 nights/7 days (2/18/07-2/24/07), with Dining Plan - savings of $175 on the package, plus FREE ticket upgrades valued at $303.54 (Park Hopper and Water Park Fun and More options added to all 3 tickets for no extra charge).

Other resorts, room types and dates are available at varying savings.

You must book by 12/16/06. No group rates or other discounts apply. The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited. Tickets and options must be used within 14 days of first use. Water Parks subject to seasonal and weather closures.

source: www.mousesavers.com/packages.html#early2007

10. Re: Jan 1 - water park/hopper "FREE"

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 August 2009, 22:19