We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dream World Travel

Manchester, United...
5 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Dream World Travel

Has anybody heard of dream world travel website to book flights to florida. They have come up really cheap on there for next septemeber and want to make sure it was a decent website

thanks

73 replies to this topic
Chickamauga, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
43,596 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dream World Travel

I did a quick search on the forum and didn't find any references to them from our regulars. I would proceed cautiously until you can verify it's a good company to use.

Boston...
Destination Expert
for Walt Disney World, Orlando, Antarctic Adventures
Level Contributor
9,584 posts
181 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dream World Travel

It is always better to book flights directly with the airlines. If you use third party sites and have any issues, you have to work through them. The airlines won't help or talk to you. They will refer you back to the agent.

There are numerous tales of woe on the Air Travel forum of people booking with sketchy third parties to save a buck and end up paying through the nose when issues arise. Buyer beware.

3. Re: Dream World Travel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 March 2017, 10:30

Birmingham, United...
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Dream World Travel

I have booked flights with dream world travel, i got the cheapest available option in the UK market, as it was hassle free and the agent who provided me with the services was quite helpful. I would suggest to go for it

5. Re: Dream World Travel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 March 2017, 10:30

Stirling, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
11 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Dream World Travel

If it is the London company at Ealing Broadway dont touch with a barge pole... so much distress caused and I will never use again. Had to go to my airline to sort the problems and have my proper ticket issued. Also got held to ransom for luggage after being assured it was all included...nightmare!!

Milton Keynes...
2 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Dream World Travel

AVOID them at al costs. Dreamworld Travel sells Fraudulent and fake tickets.

Milton Keynes...
2 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Dream World Travel

Do NOT use DREAMWORLD TRAVELS for booking any flights. They sell fraudulent and fake tickets

1 post
Save Reply
9. Re: Dream World Travel

AVOID

Booked flights and when arrived at airport we was told that DWT had not paid the airline so no flight. They them wanted us to pay the extra money to get on another flight that day.

AVOID AVOID. So wish I'd checked reviews before booking

1 post
Save Reply
10. Re: Dream World Travel

i have tried their services, they really offer the cheapest flights in UK, i was pretty amused and satisfied, i would suggest you try it once.

Reply to: Dream World Travel
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted