We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

sheraton studio city

uk
Level Contributor
1,264 posts
32 reviews
Save Topic
sheraton studio city

has anyone stayed at the sheraton studio city,what was it like nice good etc.

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
4,651 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: sheraton studio city

If you haven't already, check the user reviews for the resort by plugging in "Sheraton Studio City" in the search box in the upper left hand corner of the page. Then click on the hotel, and I'm sure you'll find plenty of reviews. There may also be a place to click on any other forum mentions of the hotel.

united kingdom
Level Contributor
238 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: sheraton studio city

hi am wendy. i haven't actually stayed there but i have seen it and i would not recomment it at all. the area is very shabby and needs a good clean etc. you would be better going to the other end of international drive where the area is smart and clean. nearer seaworld. i stayed at quality inn plaza international drive last year and that was wonderful. good service and good location for the shops and i ride to attractions. better still stay in disney thats where i am staying this year. port orleans riverside. 2nd time there,you can always trust disney hotels.

wendy27a

Wales
Level Contributor
919 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: sheraton studio city

Hi

I havent actually stayed there but i was considering it last year when it was 4 star in all brochures. This year I was looking to book again and noticed that in some brochures it had dropped a star...... so i didnt consider it

uk
Level Contributor
1,264 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: sheraton studio city

well there are good reviews on here about it.

5. Re: sheraton studio city

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 August 2009, 07:19