We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Monster Trucks?

Bedford,U.K
Level Contributor
1,302 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Monster Trucks?

My two boys are mad on monster trucks.

Theve never seen anything in real life other than the t.v and was wandering if there are any local venues where they have meetings.

Anyone recommend any in particular.

Thanks

on the lake...
Level Contributor
566 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Monster Trucks?

check out www.ushra.com for Monster Truck info.

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
27 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Monster Trucks?

I posted the other day looking for airboat rides for my son and someone mentioned Boggy Creek, check out www.bcairboats.com (hope that is the right url if not just Google Boggy Creek airboat rides)

the point being...!... that they do a monster truck safari, for all ages, my boy is mad on them too and it looks good, prob the only chance they'd get to ride one...

on the lake...
Level Contributor
566 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Monster Trucks?

Also, if you are REALLY into Monster Trucks, they have Monster Jam World Finals every year in Las Vegas the third weekend in March. We've been there several times and always have a great time.

Level Contributor
11,355 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Monster Trucks?

Monster Trucks - YEEEEE Harrrrggggghhhh

Coventry, United...
Level Contributor
239 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Monster Trucks?

Hello

You could take them to the Race Rock restaraunt on International Drive.

Outside is the Big Foot monster truck, inside are motorcycles, race cars, boats and much more.

The good quality meals are not too expensive either.

see website http://www.racerock.com/racerock/index.html

have a good time

Paul

massachusetts
Level Contributor
895 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Monster Trucks?

I was going to suggest the Race Rock restaurant too. We've gone there a couple times and enjoyed it. The food was good and there's a lot to look at with the race car crashes on the screens to life-sized motorcycles and race cars all around. The bus boys act like a pit crew and clean up at top speed. Had a lot of laughs on the motorcycle simulator arcade game, too.

7. Re: Monster Trucks?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 August 2009, 02:19