We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

need a great restaurant in PBG

New York
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Topic
need a great restaurant in PBG

I need to recommend a restaurant to a colleague - actually, I'd like to get him and his wife a gift certificate as a thank you for a favor he did for me. I need something high end, something that would be impressive to a business contact and says an appropriate "thanks".

Any help would be appreciated.

London, Canada
Level Contributor
120 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: need a great restaurant in PBG

The Strip House is a good steak house in Palm Beach Gardens. With wine, apps, entrees and dessert your probably looking at $200. It's located in Palm Beach at the Gardens. Went there last year at this time and the steaks were great. Will be going back next week.

North Palm Beach...
Level Contributor
945 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: need a great restaurant in PBG

Ruth Chris Steak House in North Palm Beach. Close enough to PBG and "the" place in the area.

Vero Beach, Florida
Level Contributor
12 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: need a great restaurant in PBG

For a business contact I'd probably avoid "The Strip House" as their theme is burlesque and stripping... if you really want to go all-out I'd get a gift certificate to Cafe Chardonnay. Always a fantastic meal and impeccable service. Another option would be The River House. We take business clients to the River House, Cafe Chardonnay, and/or Ruth's Chris (which is technically in North Palm).

JENSEN BEACH
Level Contributor
10,896 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: need a great restaurant in PBG

Mark's Chop House off Indiantown Rd in nearby Jupiter is an excellent restaurant and very appropriate for a colleague gift. I usually choose Mark's or the River House for Client gift certificates. The River House has a terrific view but we like the food at Mark's better. Either would be my choice. Another good option is Jetty's an all time local favorite on the Jupiter Inlet. Not quite "high end" imo but excellent food and setting.

5. Re: need a great restaurant in PBG

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 September 2009, 15:17
Get answers to your questions about Palm Beach Gardens