We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to stay for Bike Event

Ohio
Level Contributor
97 posts
32 reviews
Save Topic
Where to stay for Bike Event

Thinking about attending the PCB Bike Event in 5/18. We have attended the events in Daytona for years. Is there a similar area in PCB to Daytona's Main Street? If there is, we would like to book a room within walking distance of this area if possible. What suggestions can the Panama City Forum Experts give me? All suggestions welcome. Thank you for the help!

3 replies to this topic
Thomaston
Destination Expert
for Panama City Beach
Level Contributor
1,278 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to stay for Bike Event

I think they like to cruise Front Beach Road which is considered to be the main drag of PCB. There are lots of condos all along this road so you have many to choose from. Restaurants are very busy. I believe a lot of them like to gather at Mrs. Newby's on Thomas Drive which is on the east end. That is a night club. Pier Park also probably attracts quite a few bikers since it has so many restaurants and shops. To be honest, we always avoid that week because of the crowds and the noise. I really hope someone who has been during this time recently can post. Sorry that I wasn't more help!

Thomaston
Destination Expert
for Panama City Beach
Level Contributor
1,278 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where to stay for Bike Event

I just found a website for the event. thunder beach productions.com I think this will be a lot of help.

Atlanta, GA
Level Contributor
4 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Where to stay for Bike Event

Make sure you book early, as it's a very popular event and places to say get booked up really quickly

Reply to: Where to stay for Bike Event
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Panama City Beach
Recent Conversations