We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Crab Legs

Evansville, IN
Level Contributor
162 posts
Save Topic
Crab Legs

Where are the best crab legs? I know they're not on a lot of menus, so I thought I'd ask here. We've got to have some when we're in PCB!

New Haven...
Level Contributor
498 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Crab Legs

I wish I knew !!

...I will be watching this thread to see where to go.

We will be down on Front Beach road at Landmark (exit J) the week of May 26th, only our 3rd trip there...

We did enjoyed twin lobster tail as a substitute for crab legs at the Saltwater Grill,,, you should see the Aquarium in this place. A casual yet classy place...

http://www.saltwatergrillpcb.com

Marietta Ga
Level Contributor
1,333 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Crab Legs

hi ajfan i looked into previous posts and i've come up w/

mariners dont go there they say nasty

bishops buffet they say is alright

gagirl suggested Captain crabbys or captain joes

Panama City Beach...
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Crab Legs

Mariners is closed.

Capt. Jacks Buffet & Bishops are run by same. Pricey.

Captain Joes? at the Y (cor, Middle Beach & Front Bch) Never been there but I hear all kinds of things.

You can get crab legs by the lb. on most menus.

But, the best deal is 8.95 at the chinese buffet restaurants over the bridge.

Madison, Alabama
Level Contributor
83 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Crab Legs

If you are willing to travel toward FWB on 30-A I hear that Elmos has All You Can Eat Crab Legs. This is a Thursday evening only special. www.elmosgrill.com.

Marietta Ga
Level Contributor
1,333 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Crab Legs

lilbunny (the expert)put in a previous post not to go to the hinese place over the bridge

kentucky
Level Contributor
370 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Crab Legs

Hey gang!

If you don't mind driving a little ways to Destin, The Crab Trap (www.craptrapdestin.com) is said to have some pretty awesome crab legs and specials, too!

Counce, Tennessee
Level Contributor
88 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Crab Legs

We hit Bayou Bill's for our "crab night" in PCB. There's not an all you can eat option that I know of, but we get our fill on the crab platter (softshell, snow, and dungeness crabs).

New Haven...
Level Contributor
498 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Crab Legs

THE CRAP TRAP IN DESTIN SOUNDS GREAT ... we'll be coming in from that direction (landing in Pensacola) around 6pm 5/26 ...we'll be hoppin' hungry , on that Saturday night -I just hope its not an hours wait to get seated.. reservations taken/needed at the trap for saturday nights (..i assume so) ?

New Haven...
Level Contributor
498 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Crab Legs

IF I Lôôk For the C R A B trap I might find the place !! (not craptrap)

kentucky
Level Contributor
370 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Crab Legs

Well, how doggone funny was THAT!?!? I sure hope it's not a "CRAP TRAP".!!! I laughed my butt off when I saw I actually typed that in. I'm so sorry. Well, to make it up, I have prices and phone numbers.

CRAB TRAP has two location, one in destin, the other on Okaloosa Island on the Boardwalk at Ft. Walton Beach. Their web site does not state if they take or if you need reservations.

Okaloosa- 850-301-0959

Destin 850- 654-2722

Dungness Crab Legs are 16.99 per lb.

Snow Crab Legs are 17.99 per lb.

Alaskan King Crab is market price per day

and for 39.99 you get all you can eat. I totally see my husband going for that option.

Incidentally, I have polled some Destin folks and they list CRAB TRAP as excellent, as well as Pompano Joe's (although one person gave it five stars for service and food, described the place as "an unattractive, rundown, shack"). A couple others liked Bayou Bills as well.

Get answers to your questions about Panama City Beach