We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Panama City Attractions

Which Panama City Beach hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Oliver Springs, TN
Level Contributor
9 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Panama City Attractions

I'm leaving on the 4th and I'm staying at Long Beach Resort. I'm taking my 15 year old daughter and her friend. I was wondering what is in walking distince of our hotel that is fun. I'm also wondering where is the best place for shopping?

indiana
Level Contributor
53 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Panama City Attractions

bkkcollins...across the street for long beach is a awesome place to shop called shipwreck ltd. it is huge and they have everything!!! you will love it! the only thing is i always have to drive over for I buy to much to carry back!!!! LOL have a fun safe time and save some fun for me for we will be there in August and I am counting down the days!!!

St. Louis
Level Contributor
14 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Panama City Attractions

Hey there Bkkcollins...We're leaving on the 5th from the St. Louis area (taking two days to drive so teens won't drive me crazy) and will arrive on the 6th. I've read on some posts that the teens like to walk the beach and it's pretty safe. I haven't been able to confirm this yet. No one has responded. We'll be at the Holiday Inn Sunspree for four of our 6 nights and there's alot within walking distance of the Holiday Inn (or so I've been told). Maybe if you find out how close you are to the Holiday Inn it might give you some barrings. My son was in PC for spring break and he said that Holiday Inn is centrally located. I don't know if this helps but, if Long Beach Resort is anywhere close to Holiday Inn I think your teens will have several things around they can walk too.

Have a great time!

St. Louis
Level Contributor
14 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Panama City Attractions

fun2beme...is Long Beach anywhere near Holiday Inn Sunspree?

indiana
Level Contributor
53 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Panama City Attractions

It's a little ways down the road kinda a long walk though..

Oliver Springs, TN
Level Contributor
9 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Panama City Attractions

Thanks everyone. I really can't wait to go and I hope you have a great time too!!!