We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

If you cold only pick one place ...

Which Panama City Beach hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Ft Payne
10 posts
Save Topic
If you cold only pick one place ...

If you could only pick one nice seafood restaurant to eat at during your stay in PCB, where would it be? I've seen alot of great reviews to different places but can't decide on one. The last time we went to PCB, we ate at the Treasure Ship and it was just okay. I am hoping to find a great place to go since my husband and kids really love seafood. Thanks!!!

Murfreesboro...
Level Contributor
364 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: If you cold only pick one place ...

Capt Anderson's is nice, but gets mixed reviews. I have been twice in the last two years. One time I really liked it, the next time it was just okay. But it is quite pricey. Our hands-down favorite in PCB is Boondocks, but it is not what I call "nice". It is in a shack of a building, kinda makes you leary when you drive up, but the inside is clean and overlooks the intercoastal waterway. Last time we were there, we saw a gator swimming. They have a cute little gift shop and live music while you wait, but GO EARLY. The food is mostly fried, but they do have burgers and chicken for picky eaters and kids. Everything we have ever had there was fabulous. I HIGHLY recommend it, but if you are looking for upscale, this is not the place. I have never been, but Saltwater Grill is very nice and gets great reviews.

Alabama
Level Contributor
235 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: If you cold only pick one place ...

Our favorites are The Boatyard, Saltwater Grill, Pier 77 , and Captains Table. The fanciest I've named is the Saltwater Grill. All have good food. I have not eaten at Boondocks but some of my family has and they liked it. I personaly love the BoatYard , sitting out by the water and watching the boats come in is neat. My kids like it too !!

IN
Level Contributor
457 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: If you cold only pick one place ...

Seafood - Captain's Table

All Around - Boatyard

Gallatin, TN
Level Contributor
1,744 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: If you cold only pick one place ...

When on vacation we don't do "fancy" but for good seafood in general, we like Boondocks, Boatyard, Pier 77 and Schooners. I'd say Boatyard is "classy casual" -- you can get away w/shorts and polo shirts, capris, board shorts/bermudas etc...but I wouldn't wear cut offs. Boondocks the same, Schooners you could probably get away w/cut offs and flip flops but I'd still opt for regular shorts. Pier 77 is very casual. Never been to Saltwater Grill but heard it's awesome.

For steak---Angelo's...no doubt.

Good luck,

Karen

Snellville, GA
Level Contributor
77 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: If you cold only pick one place ...

The Boatyard. It's sooo good.

louisville
Level Contributor
237 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: If you cold only pick one place ...

Boondocks for us.

Canton, Georgia
Level Contributor
15 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: If you cold only pick one place ...

Mine is Montego Bay. It is really good and not too expensive. Great lunch spot!

indiana
Level Contributor
483 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: If you cold only pick one place ...

We love the Boatyard!! We don't dress up for the place, we just wear shorts and shirts. My daughter and I wear flip flops there and I've seen a lot of other people wear flip flops.

Nuneaton, United...
Level Contributor
109 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: If you cold only pick one place ...

The Boatyard - I think it is casual dress lots of people come straight off their boats

Hoschton, Georgia
Level Contributor
490 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: If you cold only pick one place ...

Boondock's

The Captain's Table

Saltwater Grill