We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

BOOYAH!! going to PCB!! restaurants suggestions+ todo please

Blue Ridge, Georgia
Level Contributor
52 posts
Save Topic
BOOYAH!! going to PCB!! restaurants suggestions+ todo please

HI, What are the good restaurants around Seychelles condo?

I like fresh fish(grew up by the atlantic)socan't wait!! My husband likes beef burgers and steaks.

I'd like places that aren't chain restaurants!!

Please give me your thoughts!!

Also fishing at st andrews.Can you rent poles there or closeby?

Anything fun to do at night(I have three preteens)?!?!

Anything that would be interesting tell me!!

Thanks Guys!

Thomaston
Destination Expert
for Panama City Beach
Level Contributor
1,138 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: BOOYAH!! going to PCB!! restaurants suggestions+ todo please

Scampy's is right next door to Treasure Island. You'll be very close to it if you're staying at Seychelles. They have the best chargrilled steak and the prices are not bad. It looks like a hole in the wall but the food is good. I'm allergic to seafood so I have to watch where I eat. My family had seafood here and they said it was great.

Blue Ridge, Georgia
Level Contributor
52 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: BOOYAH!! going to PCB!! restaurants suggestions+ todo please

Thank you!! We'll try it!

Atlanta
Level Contributor
75 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: BOOYAH!! going to PCB!! restaurants suggestions+ todo please

Try the maze at night!! Try mini-golf or the Sea Screamer!!! Great new shopping/eating/people watching at Pier Park!!

I haven't been to St. Andrews yet, but by golly I'm going to go next time I'm in PCB!

Hope your vacation is terrific!

Alexandria, Kentucky
Level Contributor
169 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: BOOYAH!! going to PCB!! restaurants suggestions+ todo please

Try Schooners - right next to Seychelles. Has great burgers (really big). I have had the grouper and was really good. My kids love the loco wings and chicken fingers there. The Treasure Ship and The Boatyard both have good seafood. We were just there last week and had a blast. There were 12 of us. My mom had delicious crab cakes at the Boatyard and some kind of seafood au grautin at Treasure Ship and said they were both delicious. She grew up on in Philadelphia and got great seafood on the east coast. Also ate at Montego Bay and Pineapple Willy's. Very Good. My kids (11 & 16) like doing the maze at Coconut Grove, also the putt putt golf, they also like doing the go carts. We're going back in October and want to go to Scampy's - we stayed at Treasure Island next to Seychelles - and could always smell the great food from Scampy's. Hope you have a great trip.

HUNTSVILLE ALABAMA
Level Contributor
227 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: BOOYAH!! going to PCB!! restaurants suggestions+ todo please

BE SURE to make time for ST Andrews state park. It is just beautiful and can take up a whole day. there is fishing there on the jetties and also at a small pier that extends into the bay (not the ocean) Also, GREAT snorkeling area where you can actually see some really pretty tropical fish. I dont think there are fishing pole rentals there but I would probably buy a cheap pole at walmart when you get there. otherwise, I think there is pole rental on the city pier. St andrews is a MUST. Also, the dolphin cruises around the bay are really fun. our favorite is the glass bottom boat because they drag a cast net during the cruise and at the end they bring it aboard with various sea life to identify. it is really interesting and fun

Blue Ridge, Georgia
Level Contributor
52 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: BOOYAH!! going to PCB!! restaurants suggestions+ todo please

miss Toe ,ukdeb1225 and frogsun, I enjoyed your posts and appreciate it!!

Alabama
Level Contributor
59 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: BOOYAH!! going to PCB!! restaurants suggestions+ todo please

Bonefish Grill was the best place we ate when we were there a couple of weeks ago. Going again in July and will definitely eat there again!

Bossier City, LA
Level Contributor
90 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: BOOYAH!! going to PCB!! restaurants suggestions+ todo please

Hey FROGSUN...where abouts at St. Andrews is good to go snorkling....Weve been there to take the ferry to Shell Island and went swimming at the area around the jetties where the little children swim.....we love to go snorkling.....

Hey setfreeyankee1,,,,,we like to putt-putt or ride the go carts....at night.....going in Sept...(our 7th trip), stop at the tourist info area...they have tons of brochures and even some have coupons.....have fun.........

Midwest
Level Contributor
67 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: BOOYAH!! going to PCB!! restaurants suggestions+ todo please

I second the Schooners rec. I had the grouper basket and it was really good! I just wish they would have put more in the basket!

tenn
Level Contributor
110 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: BOOYAH!! going to PCB!! restaurants suggestions+ todo please

Lots of good restaurants around there. I agree with most all everything said. Good steaks and burgers at Angelos, five mins or so away. Along with coupons and brochures dont forget to get a map of PC beach. Everything is pretty easy to find and a pretty quick trip. Sea screamer or the Pirate Cruise might be good with the kids. Have a safe, fun trip.