We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Easter Weekend Bachelorette Party

Kentucky
Level Contributor
32 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Easter Weekend Bachelorette Party

Hi,

I am planning a bachelorette party for Easter weekend and am a little concerned about spring breakers. We are all in our late 20's and early 30's and want to enjoy a the beach and a little nightlife, but do not want to be constantly surrounded by springbreakers. Right now we are looking at the Towers. My question is will there still be lots on college kids everywhere or will things have calmed down so we can enjoy the nightlife and beach? I appreciate any thoughts or suggestions! Thanks!

south georgia
Level Contributor
107 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Easter Weekend Bachelorette Party

Hi! I went to yahoo and typed in college spring break schedule and it took me to a sight for all the college spring breakers. The college spring break scene is much quieter that weekend but... many of the high schools are out the week before and after Easter week.

Gallatin, TN
Level Contributor
1,744 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Easter Weekend Bachelorette Party

Yea, our kids are out Easter week so altho you may not have as many college studgents you'll have a BUNCH of high school kids. There will still be a few college people too that can get into clubs.

Level Contributor
2,040 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Easter Weekend Bachelorette Party

AS was stated on another thread MTV will be there the week of March 21 so that will be the crazy week. Easter is April 12 this year. Expect the areas where MTV is filmed to be more messy as far as beach and many condos, etc. will have damage. It will take several weeks to get things cleaned up but there probably won't be as many college age kids at the night spots.

indiana
Level Contributor
483 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Easter Weekend Bachelorette Party

This area will be thick with High School spring break. I go every year and I stay away from the clubs and cruising strip because its hard to get around. I go to pinapple Willys at lunch its easier to get in, at night its impossible.

5. Re: Easter Weekend Bachelorette Party

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 October 2009, 19:19