We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Small, quaint accomodations in PC

albany, georgia
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Topic
Small, quaint accomodations in PC

My husband and I are plannning a stay over our children's spring break (first of April). They are both staying with other people but we'd be more comfortable being down there, as well. I am looking for a small, quiet, alternative to the larger condo places. Something safe, clean, quaint and fairly inexpensive. I tried booking a cabin at a nearby state park but had no luck. We want to relax in something other than a glitzy condo. Any such animal exist????? Thanks, PC experts!! (oh yeah - preferably near the beach - at least to walk).

indiana
Level Contributor
483 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Small, quaint accomodations in PC

Have you checked Sunset Inn? Their on the east end and its a smaller place. Thats where me and my family stay every year for Spring Break.

Gallatin, TN
Level Contributor
1,744 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Small, quaint accomodations in PC

I would recommend Casa Blanca Resort but since you're going during Spring Break and asked for a quiet place, that won't work!! It's next to Holiday Inn Sunspree and will be anything BUT quiet! Check out the Polynesian Village...it's down on the west end of the beach and pretty quiet.

Level Contributor
2,040 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Small, quaint accomodations in PC

Nautical Watch might be an option. It is on the east end near St Andrews Park. It is old style but many have had renovations lately.

IN
Level Contributor
457 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Small, quaint accomodations in PC

Another option might be The Driftwood Lodge (west end just east of 79). It's sister property is The Osprey, right next door. It's a little bigger. You have the amenities of both regardless of where you stay.

albany, georgia
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Small, quaint accomodations in PC

These are all great! I'm going to get started finding a spot!

Dallas, Tx
Level Contributor
76 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Small, quaint accomodations in PC

Try the Ocean Terrace on Surf Drive, small family run, clean with a good pool, right on the beach.

Atlanta, Ga.
Level Contributor
35 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Small, quaint accomodations in PC

Hey GenB,

We always stay at Venture Out which is on the east end near St. Andrew's State Park. It's quiet, safe, reasonable, close to the beach, clean, has 2 pools, tennis, and a fishing pier overlooking the Grand Lagoon. It's nothing fancy but my family of 4 always has a fantastic time. We have our place reserved for Spring Break thru www.atthebeachvacations.com and can't wait to get there!!!!!

Have fun!

8. Re: Small, quaint accomodations in PC

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 October 2009, 00:16
Get answers to your questions about Panama City Beach