We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Emerald Beach

Baton Rouge, LA
Level Contributor
933 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Emerald Beach

Can someone who has stayed here recently please give me their opinions of the resort??? Thanks!

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
682 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Emerald Beach

Hi, I haven't stayed at Emerald Beach, but have you read the tripadvisor reviews? There are some recent reviews and it seems to be about 50/50 on how people feel about it. It was ranked smack dab in the middle of resorts in PCB.

GA
Level Contributor
469 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Emerald Beach

I can. We stayed there last summer for 7 nights. LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT!!!! I just made our reservations for July this summer there as well for 7 nights and I am so excited. Its big. As soon as you pull up, they make you feel welcome. They have bellmen. They will park your car, bring up your luggage etc. if you want them to, or, you can do it.

It is well worth it after a long trip to let them do it though. They have a starbucks and it is wonderful. The pools are beautiful. I loved both of them. People have said in reviews it takes forever to get to the parking lot, but, I don't agree. The walk over is NOT boring. They have 2 sets of esculators so you don't get tired and the skybridge is just amazing. Its loaded with beautiful green plants and a bar etc. Several nights they had live music in it. Like a saxaphone player. Nothing too loud or out there. Just nice and relaxing. In the lobby on the beach side there is swinging doors like you would see in the movies. My son LOVED those. Several sofas and chairs to relax in, set around, etc. Its just so nice. The pool has a jacuzzi and a tiki bar. it does have security, in which I liked. The pool across the street has 2 pools and one of them you just walk right into like you would when you walk into the ocean. It has fountains and buckets that tip over etc. Its huge and has many many tables and chairs.

The parking garage is nice and lighted. I just can't say enough good stuff about it. If you've never stayed in a big place, at first you will be overwhelmed but as soon as you find your way around and learn how easy it is, you will fall inlove too. I loved being able to stop off at starbucks on my way to the car in the garage etc. and go there for breakfast. (they also have food!) The staff were all very friendly. I can't say that about some condo's I've stayed at (celedon, seychelles, longbeach) although I loved longbeach and seychelles, the staff were not friendly at all. Especially at the Celedon. Good luck and let me know if you stay there.

PS the rooms are beautiful too. The balconys are huge.

3. Re: Emerald Beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 August 2009, 14:20
Get answers to your questions about Panama City Beach