We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

emerald beach yay!!!

Which Panama City Beach hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
GA
Level Contributor
469 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
emerald beach yay!!!

Just made my reservations through vrbo to stay at emerald beach in July!!!!!!!!

I am so so so excited. Gotta start saving my money. I want this year to be the BEST vacation EVER.

I just can't wait to get back to this beautiful paradise condo on my favorite beach. :)

LOVE IT. I so wish I could afford to buy a condo there.

st. charles...
Level Contributor
241 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: emerald beach yay!!!

I also just made reservations through an owner on homeawayvacations.com for Emerald Beach and we are so excited, sounds like the perfect place for us. The condo we reserved looks awesome, however, I forgot to ask if the one bedroom condos have access to the balcony or is it only from the living room, do you happen to know? Thanks.

GA
Level Contributor
469 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: emerald beach yay!!!

No, with the one bedroom condos, the bedroom is in the front, with a window looking out the front. I'm excited about that because our room overlooks the walkover and bar! I don't know of any condos that the one bedroom overlooks the beach except for maybe long beach.

Baton Rouge, LA
Level Contributor
933 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: emerald beach yay!!!

From my research the 1 BRs only have access to balcony from living room. We are thinking about buying a condo and I was wondering what type of a unit you are staying(1 BR? 2 BR?)in and how much you are paying.

st. charles...
Level Contributor
241 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: emerald beach yay!!!

I got a great deal May 23-June 6, 1 bedroom for $1000. I did quite a bit of research on where to stay and couldn't pass up that price, that is with all taxes and cleaning fees included. Just hope the weather is pretty warm that 1st week of June, it's so cold here.

Georgia
Level Contributor
477 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: emerald beach yay!!!

We usually go to PCB the first week in June and the water is always warm then. We actually went Mid Oct. this year and the water was warm then also.

GA
Level Contributor
469 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: emerald beach yay!!!

It should be nice and hot there by then.

Have a great time!

st. charles...
Level Contributor
241 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: emerald beach yay!!!

Thank you! I cannot wait to have that Florida sunshine on my skin and feel the ocean breezes....can you tell I'm excited? Also, I can't wait to see Pier Park, they were just breaking ground the last time we were there and I hear so many great things about it. Take care.

st. charles...
Level Contributor
241 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: emerald beach yay!!!

Forgot to ask, are the pools heated at EB?

Thanks!

chicago, illinois
Level Contributor
12 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: emerald beach yay!!!

Boardwalk and Shores have several different model units that are master bedrooms on the water. I know in Shores, they are called the C units.

GA
Level Contributor
469 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: emerald beach yay!!!

I'm not sure about in the winter/spring months, because we always go in the summer when their is no need for them to be heated. I've never saw anything that says they are heated.

We are getting a 1 bedroom with bunk and sleeper/sofa for 1500 week.