We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Spring-Break APRIL

New York
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Topic
Spring-Break APRIL

I am just out of college and going on spring break in APRIL with a bunch of guys. I am not sure which is the best place to go since I have never done a typical Spring Break before. If anybody has any suggestions please let me know because I am clueless at the moment. Thanks.

indiana
Level Contributor
483 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Spring-Break APRIL

Your going to be limited with where you can stay do to most places you have to be 25 to rent a place. I would try the Holiday Sunspree or the Summitt. Both of these places are close to all the action.

Gallatin, TN
Level Contributor
1,744 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Spring-Break APRIL

Agree w/Jendog...I know the Summit will rent to anyone 18 or older as several of my daughter high school friends are going during Spring Break and that's where they are staying. Also HI will allow younger renters. Bikini Beach MIGHT allow 18 and older, I'm not sure. The Chateau used to allow 18 and older but not sure if they've changed their policy or not.

Hope you have a great time!!

Karen

3. Re: Spring-Break APRIL

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 October 2009, 00:19