We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sept 11-13th Where to eat?

Which Panama City Beach hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Birmingham, Alabama
1 post
2 reviews
Save Topic
Sept 11-13th Where to eat?

My husband and I are going to be at the Palmetto Inn from Sept 11-13th and need some ideas on food. My husband is a loyal Captain Anderson's guy but I think there might be some better seafood places around PCB. Any suggestions? We aren't looking for anything too fancy...just amazing seafood! I am so excited I just can't wait!

Thanks!

Bryant, AL.
Level Contributor
299 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sept 11-13th Where to eat?

You will get alot of opinions on favorite seafood places in PCB. We've tried alot of them but our favorite is Montego Bay. You can look at the menu at montegobaypcb.com , I hope you have a great trip.

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
634 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sept 11-13th Where to eat?

We are in PCB right now. Tonight we ate at Pier 77 we got in right away and food and service was great.Prices were very resonable too. We also at at Calypso Beach Cafe for lunch and prices were really cheap and huge portions for a lunch you got your choice of 2 sides with your lunch. They both have web sites that you can check out there menus.

Panama City Beach...
Level Contributor
8 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sept 11-13th Where to eat?

Salt Water Grill is my favorite restaurant in Panama City Beach. It has a much better atmosphere than Capt Anderson's. They have a huge saltwater fish tank in the entryway and seafood is fresh. Tuesday-Sat nite they have a piano player after 7:00pm that plays on the bar side. Very good. Prices are a bit less than Capt Anderson's but food and service is Awesome. Grouper

Imperial is great. Montego Bay is okay also as another option.

Gallatin, TN
Level Contributor
1,744 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sept 11-13th Where to eat?

We also like Pier 77. You might consider Boatyard or Boondocks but if you're trying to stick to a budget, Pier 77 is our fav. Capt Jacks has a good seafood buffet w/all you can eat crab legs. Pretty expensive tho at $23.99 pp.

indiana
Level Contributor
483 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Sept 11-13th Where to eat?

I love Boatyard. Captain Jacks is right across the street from where we stay but I think it is to expensive.

Alabama
Level Contributor
235 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Sept 11-13th Where to eat?

Our favorites are the Boatyard and Saltwater Grill !!

Hoschton, Georgia
Level Contributor
490 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Sept 11-13th Where to eat?

The Captains Table over in St. Andrews

Boondocks

The Boatyard

Salt Water Grill

Indiana
Level Contributor
366 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Sept 11-13th Where to eat?

try Schooners

9. Re: Sept 11-13th Where to eat?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 February 2010, 07:19