We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

do any condo's rent to 18 yr. olds in Panama City Beach????

Scott City, Missouri
Level Contributor
21 posts
1 review
Save Topic
do any condo's rent to 18 yr. olds in Panama City Beach????

We are a group of graduates wanting to come to Panama

City Beach the end of May for our Senior trip. We would like a condo to save money on eating out. Any suggestions????

Slinger, WI
Level Contributor
189 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: do any condo's rent to 18 yr. olds in Panama City Beach????

Yikes. That's going to be tough, especially trying to find a condo. I know that there are some on VRBO that advertise renting to under 25, but not sure about 18. You might want to try the Summit. It's a huge complex and I think they are a little more flexible about who they rent to. Try VRBO.com and look at all the listings. I hope you're able to find something! Also, don't give up on hotels. Some will offer kitchenettes if you want to keep some food in your room.

Marietta Ga
Level Contributor
1,333 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: do any condo's rent to 18 yr. olds in Panama City Beach????

Good luck on finding one ALL condos want you to be 25 and older the newer ones for sure i agree with the above poster and would say the summit or moonspinner have you tried Holiday inn sunspree legacy by the sea beachcomber by the sea beachbreak by the sea i also took a look on thebeachloversbeach.com they have listings of events and hotels that the springbreakers will be staying hope that helps and have a wonderful spring break

Louisville, KY
Level Contributor
41 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: do any condo's rent to 18 yr. olds in Panama City Beach????

The Sandpiper Beacon Beach Resort rents rooms to 18 yr olds with a security deposit. And that would be the place to stay for your senior trip. They plan a lot of activities for that time of year and have amazing amenities.

Check out the website www.sandpiperbeacon.com or call 800-488-8828

Have fun and be safe!

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
682 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: do any condo's rent to 18 yr. olds in Panama City Beach????

Ann40-Do a TON of research before you consider Sandpiper Beacon. The person that suggested that is clearly either an employee of the hotel or gets some sort of commission because he/she spends their entire time on this forum promoting that place. If you really look into it, you'll see that Sandpiper Beacon has some serious issues. Check with the Better Business Bureau and the reviews on this web site. I know last year or the year before there was an attack on a girl staying there for spring break. It turned out to be one of the employees of the hotel. Avoid that place like the plague and find another place.

Marietta Ga
Level Contributor
1,333 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: do any condo's rent to 18 yr. olds in Panama City Beach????

Please dont stay at the sandpiper beacon this terry person is always telling people to stay there im not sure whats up with that i think you'll do better staying close to edgewater like holiday inn days inn area more stuff to do in that area most people on here will give advice about numerous places to stay not just one place

Nashville, Tennessee
Level Contributor
392 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: do any condo's rent to 18 yr. olds in Panama City Beach????

I know Legacy by the Sea and Beachcomber by the Sea rent to 18 and older. You can look at the room layouts. They have kitchen/living room areas and bedroom area. Not as big as a condo but you will be able to eat in the room. I do not know of any condos that rent to 18 year olds. I think you have to be 21 to rent directly from the summit. I agree with the others that you should check on vrbo and see if you can find a owner that does. Good luck.

7. Re: do any condo's rent to 18 yr. olds in Panama City Beach????

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 March 2010, 14:58
Wisconsin
Level Contributor
682 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: do any condo's rent to 18 yr. olds in Panama City Beach????

Not that I don't want to encourage people to look into staying at Aqua, but I HIGHLY doubt they rent to anyone under the age of 25. As a matter of fact, that's one of the reasons we chose the place. We'll be there Easter week and wanted to make sure that it wasn't going to be ground zero for high school or college spring break.

9. Re: do any condo's rent to 18 yr. olds in Panama City Beach????

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 March 2010, 14:58
Panama City, Florida
Level Contributor
308 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: do any condo's rent to 18 yr. olds in Panama City Beach????

I have to reply about the post about the Sandpiper. I don't know anything about the person that posted recomending it or his activities on this board. I would also have to ask those that made the negative post if they have ever actualy stayed at the Sandpiper? Pretty harsh comments if you have not. I live in Panama City, I have stayed at the Sandpiper. I am not or never have been employed by them but I do know the family that owns the property. They are good local people. Active in the community and with local charities. They have built a great family establishment with lots of activities for all ages. They did have an incedint several years ago that was tragic and beyond anyones control. It could have happened at any property. I will tell you that this is an older property and not one of the newer highrise condos. Just a good clean family run place, nothing real fancy just down to earth fun. I think you would enjoy staying there for a Senior trip if that is the type of place you are looking for. If not there are other great properties also suggest in this thread. I hope you have a great time visiting our beach.

Get answers to your questions about Panama City Beach
Recent Conversations