We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beach chair rental?

Which Panama City Beach hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Beach chair rental?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 February 2012, 15:47
Panama City, Florida
Level Contributor
308 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Beach chair rental?

Most all of the properties here contract out the beach service to a third party companies. They are usually very friendly and easy to get a long with as long as you don't plop right down in front of the customers and give them a little space you should be ok. They will usually deal with you on multi-day rentals. I don't think it would be neccisary to pre-book, just check with them after you check in and the should be able to accomidate you fine.

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
682 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Beach chair rental?

I know that they will rent chairs in that area and will usually offer deals for multiple days. There is no way to get in touch with these people as they are "independent" from the condos, but you should have no trouble getting chairs if you go the day you get there. Try negotiating a price with them even if they tell you it's a "fixed price". We were able to get a set (meaning two connected chairs), for $100 for the week. I think they're worth it because they are comfortable. If you go in mid-May, it should still be pretty quiet so I don't think there's any danger of not getting a chair. Have fun!

Marietta Ga
Level Contributor
1,333 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Beach chair rental?

im pretty sure the hotel itself rents out their own chairs most big resorts do but you can put your own personal chairs in front of the rental company chairs just not the tents

Marietta Ga
Level Contributor
1,333 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Beach chair rental?

sorry forgot to add well this happened where ive stayed at sterling breeze and emerald isle not to sure if this happens at other resorts

indiana
Level Contributor
483 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Beach chair rental?

I rent chairs every year when I go, it is so much easier plus they come with umbrella and backs on them if its a windy day. I know that Anthony is a sub contractor with where I stay and he has chairs in front of several buildings. You can take your own chair if you want too there was several people that had their own chairs in front of ours.

6. Re: Beach chair rental?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 October 2010, 06:22