We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

I Just Won!!!!!

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
634 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
I Just Won!!!!!

I have entered my name on www.pcbeach.com for the past few years to win a 3 day/2 night trip to PCB.

I just won a free trip, the only thing is it's at Dunes of Panama in building A. So I know it's an older building but for free who cares.

So now I'm wondering if anyone has stayed in building A?

Right now I'm not sure if we will just stay a full week there or maybe even stay in one of the newer remodeled units or stay at another resort and stay for more then a week.

So if you have stayed in building A or just at Dunes of Panama let me know how it was.

Thanks!

Marietta Ga
Level Contributor
1,333 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: I Just Won!!!!!

Congrats thats exciting to win a trip it helps save some money and spend it on other activities Sorry havent stayed there Hope you have a wonderful trip

Columbus, Georgia
Level Contributor
355 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: I Just Won!!!!!

Congrats on your win! I have been submitting my entry on that site for several years and have never won. As you know, they post the winner's name and location monthly. Glad to see that the winner was a real person!

Newington, CT
Level Contributor
1,244 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: I Just Won!!!!!

WOOHOO, Congrats to you!

PS- I remember you from the Negril forum :-)

Naomi

Texarkana, Texas
Level Contributor
188 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: I Just Won!!!!!

How cool is that! Congratulations and I hope you enjoy your trip!

IN
Level Contributor
457 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: I Just Won!!!!!

Congratulations. I used to sign up every month but haven't done so in over a year!

Level Contributor
350 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: I Just Won!!!!!

OK, there is still hope out there and I will continue to enter my email address each month.

As far as the Dunes of Panama goes we stayed there for two years in a row., my friend use to stay there every year until I discovered Treasure Island and shared the info with her. We always stayed in the E building and was pleased with the staff and resort. It is a older complex but they were painting and updating the outside a few years ago. The unit we always rented was E1401 and was pleased with the size, the carpet and furniture were getting worn and could have been replaced the last time we were there.

I'm like you it is free...and free means something now days. I think you will have a nice time there and I have to say ..."I wish it was me going".

louisiana
Level Contributor
150 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: I Just Won!!!!!

Congratulations Sue!!!!Have fun,Seaneen

8. Re: I Just Won!!!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 November 2010, 04:16
Get answers to your questions about Panama City Beach
Recent Conversations