We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Scampy's Restaurant

Level Contributor
228 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Scampy's Restaurant

Hi. Has anyone been to Scampy's lately? I haven't been in years, but it used to be good. Is the food still good and reasonably priced?

indiana
Level Contributor
483 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Scampy's Restaurant

I haven't eaten a meal there lately but I go every year to get 2 dozen hushpuppies to go. They have they BEST hushpuppies!!! My 7 year old would have a fit if we didn't get them. I was there in April and there were several people there eating while I wait on the hushpuppies.

Georgia
Level Contributor
639 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Scampy's Restaurant

I went a couple of years ago but by parents went last year and said it was still good. They really like Hunts downtown. I went Friday night and the food was good and they have really good prices. It's a small place so you have to wait for a table and it's loud inside. The seafood plate was only 16.95 and I think shrimp was like 12.95. It was well worth it. I split the seafood plate with my daugter and still had food left over.

Level Contributor
228 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Scampy's Restaurant

Thanks so much!

Kentucky
Level Contributor
71 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Scampy's Restaurant

We eat at Scampy's every year! Good food, good service, good prices! If you are looking for ambience, it is not the place for you, but we eat there at least once each trip!

5. Re: Scampy's Restaurant

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 December 2010, 07:17
Get answers to your questions about Panama City Beach