We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Spring Break trip help

Which Panama City Beach hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
michigan
1 post
Save Topic
Spring Break trip help

My best friend and I are in our 4th year in college. We went to Chicago last year but we weren't 21 and it was hard to enjoy the night life. This year her and I will both be 21. We don't care so much about how fancy the hotel is, we are more concerned about the price. We aren't the kind of girls who want to go to PCB and get trashed the entire time and go to a night club, black out, and get with random guys. We have a more class. Sure we want to go out for drinks and enjoy ourselves at young/hip nightclubs but no randoms will come back to our hotel with us.

We are looking for a hotel that has a pool, is on the beach, and close to night life attractions. We don't mind staying in a 2star hotel as long as the negative reviews don't include things like cockroaches in the room, if the service is rude or bad, that doesn't matter. We will be taking a plane there and back because we are from Michigan so we'd need the hotel to have a shuttle service. Any suggestions?

I also wondered about the day activities PCB offers. Any fairly inexpensive but fun or interesting things to do or see?

Georgia
Level Contributor
477 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Spring Break trip help

I would assume you want to be on Thomas Drive so you are near Spinnakers and Club LaVela. Will you have a car or do you need something that is within walking distance of these clubs? You can click Panama City Beach hotels on this page and it will give you a list and the ratings. I know Sunset Inn is on Surf Drive and very close to Spinnakers. Also the Inn at St. Thomas Square and the Howard Johnsons would all be within walking distance.

indiana
Level Contributor
483 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Spring Break trip help

You will find it hard to rent a lot of places because your not 25. Holiday Inn Sunspree is close to a lot of things to do.

Taylor, MI
Level Contributor
149 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Spring Break trip help

i am booking a trip for my step daughter for their high school spring break. the options are limited for under 25. however there are some condos that do rent to 21 and older. most just require a larger security deposit. i found a few good ads on craigslist. although use caution on that site. but there are other sites like vrbo.com and vacationrentals.com that will give you plenty of options for rental choices and prices. just e-mail the owners or call and ask all the questions you need to ask. i am renting the kids 4 rooms at a hotel on the beach by the pier for $90 a night per room. the wife and i are renting a 1 bdrm. condo for $500 for the week. just be patient and know what you want and what youre willing to pay because spring break gets pricey for rooms.

4. Re: Spring Break trip help

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 April 2011, 06:18