We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to eat

Which Panama City Beach hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Carrollton, GA
Level Contributor
571 posts
36 reviews
Save Topic
Where to eat

Going to PC in July 2011 for 1st time in 5 years. Looking for the best places to eat, not interested in decor, just good food. Looking for great seafood - not fried, steaks and pork, Italian, burgers, deli, salads. Appreciate any comments. Thanks.

Marietta Ga
Level Contributor
1,333 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to eat

schooners, boatyard, saltwater grill, angelos, montego bay, pompanos,pier 77, captain andersons, captain jacks buffet, firefly, five guys burgers, margaritaville, reggae js, scampy, spinnakers, pineaplle willys

Bryant, AL.
Level Contributor
299 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where to eat

I agree, those are all great places and im getting hungry.......

Level Contributor
350 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Where to eat

I also agree with Mrs Nelson and Rocketman...great places to eat.

Oh...I really need some fresh grouper now........ Grilled would be great :)

Huntsville, Al.
Level Contributor
121 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Where to eat

Angelo's has the best steak. Pineapple Willy's has the best view, nothing like eating seafood overlooking the beach and water. Margaritaville is another favorite, I usually get the blackened fish sandwich. There are a lot of great places to eat in PCB. These are just a few of our favorites.

IN
Level Contributor
457 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Where to eat

My favorite place is The Boatyard followed by Pier 77. I've heard/read that Liza's Kitchen is excellent but I've never been there as it is only open for lunch and I normally don't eat lunch out....only dinner.

SE Indiana
Level Contributor
546 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Where to eat

http://jmichaelsrestaurant.com/

I DON'T work there or anything like that- went there durning Thunder-

Went about 9pm after the crowd was gone- I really thought it was good- save room for a slice of "no-name pie"

Columbus, Ohio
Level Contributor
311 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Where to eat

Captains Table, Hunts Oyster Bar, Lizas Kitchen for sandwiches, Andy's Flour Power Bakery for breakfast - have fun! We had good burgers at Time Out Sports Bar...

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
682 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Where to eat

We've never eaten there, but heard that Firefly in PCB is excellent! They have a cool website if you want to check it out.

Alabama
Level Contributor
66 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Where to eat

Fire fly is great! A little pricey but oh so worth it! Also I love Sweet Basils for some good Italian. And if you don't mind driving a little ways to Grayton Beach, go to the Red Bar - best crab cakes you will ever have!

Mississippi
Level Contributor
12,999 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Where to eat

Go to Hunt's Oyster Bar.

Hunt's Oyster Bar @ 1150 Beck Ave., Panama City, FL 850 - 763 - 9645.

http://www.huntsoysterbar.com/