We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cheap things to do in pcb plus need some good coupons

Camden, New Jersey
11 posts
Save Topic
Cheap things to do in pcb plus need some good coupons

We will be visiting pcb in June. Looking for some not so expensive attractions plus do you know of any places to get good coupons? Wanting to go deep sea fishing any ideas on who is cheapest?

Marietta Ga
Level Contributor
1,333 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cheap things to do in pcb plus need some good coupons

We always do putt putt that is very inexpensive and i have 3 little ones we also walk around Pier park its free except the rides that are there those rides can get a tad expensive to me we always do the go karts a hidden lagoon and to me thats worth it as well i really dont do too many attractions while im there just a few bc we are always at the beach sooo long during the day but we do like to go out to eat if you are going to splurge on one activity i think it should be the pirate cruise a few of the places have websites to look at

Columbus, Ohio
Level Contributor
311 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cheap things to do in pcb plus need some good coupons

I believe all of the deep sea fishing trips are all about the same price. My husband and my father went through Jubilee for their trip last fall. I think it was $60 for 5 hours. Pier Park is free if you just want to walk around. If your group is older, why not check out someplace like Schooners? They usually have live music. Depending on which week you are in town, I'm sure there will something going on, festivals, etc. Take a walk around historic downtown St. Andrews or better yet, pack a picnic and head over to St. Andrews State Park. I think its like $5 a car-load for the day.

Columbus, Ohio
Level Contributor
311 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cheap things to do in pcb plus need some good coupons

Oh, and just about everywhere has coupons. I know Wal-mart has a coupon stand at the front of the store. I would imagine that your hotel will have some coupons as well - mine did. Have fun!

4. Re: Cheap things to do in pcb plus need some good coupons

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 February 2012, 07:16