We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

restaurant with mirrored glass on outside

Which Panama City Beach hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
kentucky
Level Contributor
23 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
restaurant with mirrored glass on outside

We were in PCB a few years ago and we ate at a little "hole in the wall" that from the best I could remember had mirrored glass windows. Didnt look the best from the road. THey had seafood and the best carribean chicken. My friend is going to PCB but I dont remember the name of this place and wonder if it is still there. Anyone living in the area know where I am talking about?

Columbus, Ohio
Level Contributor
311 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: restaurant with mirrored glass on outside

Do you know the location? Which road is it on? I'll be in PCB tomorrow, so I'll keep an eye out for it.

kentucky
Level Contributor
23 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: restaurant with mirrored glass on outside

no I dont remember. We stayed at Emerald Beach and it was more toward the old town than toward Pier Park. I dont think it was on the beach but it has been several years and my memory is not what it used to be. My husband thought it was montego bay or something like that but I am not sure that is correct.

kentucky
Level Contributor
23 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: restaurant with mirrored glass on outside

I believe it was on Thomas or Front beach rd.

Columbus, Ohio
Level Contributor
311 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: restaurant with mirrored glass on outside

I believe you are correct. Montego Bay is located at 4920 Thomas Drive and does have mirrored windows.

kentucky
Level Contributor
23 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: restaurant with mirrored glass on outside

Thanks for the help Buckeye Travel, I appreciate it.

Louisville
Level Contributor
59 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: restaurant with mirrored glass on outside

Montego Bay just was cited from the Department of Health for having roaches in their kitchen. You might want to suggest somewhere else to your friend.

kentucky
Level Contributor
23 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: restaurant with mirrored glass on outside

A Big Thank You! I will defnitely tell my friend to go elsewhere! It has been several years since we were there.

Lexington, Kentucky
Level Contributor
670 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: restaurant with mirrored glass on outside

I saw Montego Bay yesterday as we were driving by and you looks exactly like you described. I guess you found the winner!

You know it usually turns out the little hole in the wall places are the best places to eat!

Karen

9. Re: restaurant with mirrored glass on outside

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 October 2012, 09:24