We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Decent restaurants? Things to do or see Only a few days left

Which Panama City Beach hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
atlanta
Level Contributor
140 posts
137 reviews
Save Topic
Decent restaurants? Things to do or see Only a few days left

Staying on west end near pier park, this my daughters graduation trip, so far haven eaten at pier 77,shuckems neither worth the high pricenfor a familynof five, I'm not cheap but it really burns me to pay High prices for bar food. only have few days left, what to do on rainy day? I appreciate input... GA Mom

Florence, Alabama
Level Contributor
87 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Decent restaurants? Things to do or see Only a few days left

I like Pineapple Willies, Schooners, Saltwater Grill, and Firefly.

As for things to do in rainy weather not really sure probably Gulf World, IMax, Destin shopping, tour the winery. Go to Resturants and Things to do on the side bar to see what interests you.

dmdcash
Level Contributor
42 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Decent restaurants? Things to do or see Only a few days left

Dustys is better than shuckems....the locals go there so that is a key. Pineapple Willies isn't worth it to us. The Boatyard is very good, or try Reggae J's--they have good food also.

DeLand, Florida
Level Contributor
445 posts
246 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Decent restaurants? Things to do or see Only a few days left

I agree with Dmd, Dustys is the best oyster bar. The Boatyard, is great, Try the Captains table fish house, and I was a fan of Salty Sues.

Kentucky
Level Contributor
44 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Decent restaurants? Things to do or see Only a few days left

We loved Schooner's and went there on a Friday night. They had a live band that played all the favorite beach songs and older rock n roll. Had a small wait (20-30 mins) but spent that time hanging out on the beach behind the restaurant taking pics of the sunset! Good food and great atmosphere.

atlanta
Level Contributor
140 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Decent restaurants? Things to do or see Only a few days left

Thanks so much for the replies!

Nashville, Tennessee
Level Contributor
705 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Decent restaurants? Things to do or see Only a few days left

I really liked Schooners every time I have been there but its gonna be expensive for a family. My kids 22 and 14 both love PIneapple Willys and really I do too. the food is good not as good as schooners but it is the atmosphere there, its a fun place.

7. Re: Decent restaurants? Things to do or see Only a few days left

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 July 2013, 06:17