We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Things to do @ Pier Park

Which Panama City Beach hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Hopkinsville...
Level Contributor
21 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Things to do @ Pier Park

My husband, and my 3 kids (7, 5, and 2) are arriving in PCB next Sunday. Where can I find a list of activities that are going on at Pier Park? Last year they had a laser show and live music so just wonder how I can find an agenda.

Also, does anyone know around how much the rides and stuff cost at Pier Park?

Columbus, Ohio
Level Contributor
311 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Things to do @ Pier Park

I love Pier Park! It's nice that they always have free events that are fun. They had a Mardi Gras party when I was there this past February.

The rides are actually operated by Miracle Strip which was an amusement park in PCB that closed in 2004. I never knew this until your question piqued my curiosity. :)

From their website:

"Each ride is one ticket per person to ride. The Butterfly Pavilion is one ticket per person to enter. Individual tickets are $4 each. A book of 12 tickets is $39 and saves you $9. Tickets do not expire. Children 2 and under are free with a paid adult on the Carousel and in the Butterfly Pavillion. And yes, an adult riding with a child has to have a ticket and the child has to have a ticket (except for 2 year olds on the Carousel and Butterfly Pavilion). Unlimited riding armbands are $22 per person. The armband is only good for one day and offers unlimited riding on all of our 8 rides and entrance to the Butterfly Pavilion for the person that is wearing it."

www.miracle-strip.com/2011/08/01/hello-world/

As far as the events calendar goes, I don't think Pier Park has a calendar on their website. Try these two websites instead:

visitpanamacitybeach.com/events/index.cfm…

www.pcbeach.org/events/events-community.php

Have fun!!!

Edited: 30 July 2012, 01:20
2. Re: Things to do @ Pier Park

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 July 2013, 10:15