We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tennis

Ohio
Level Contributor
15 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Tennis

I'll be in PCB in three weeks. Does anyone have a recommendation for where I might get one or two 1-hour lessons in? Thanks.

Edited: 20 August 2012, 18:37
Columbus, Ohio
Level Contributor
311 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tennis

Hi David,

Check out Edgewater Beach Resort. They offer various options for lessons.

edgewaterbeachresort.com/amenities/…

Ohio
Level Contributor
15 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tennis

Thanks for responding. As near as I can tell, this is for guests only. I will be staying elsewhere.

Panama City Beach...
Level Contributor
186 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tennis

David,

I would give Edgewater a call just to make sure. After Labor Day we end our High Season. They might be able to accomodate you.

Panama City Raquet Club is on Highway 390. It would be about a 15 to 20 min ride from the beach, depending on where you are staying. I drive by there everyday to work in town. I see people taking lessons there all of the time.

Edgewater would be easier and the accomodations are newer.

Hope this helps.

Ohio
Level Contributor
15 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Tennis

Thank you Julie!

Florida
2 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Tennis

David,

Check out Rosemary Beach Raquet Club. I lived in PCB for 3 years and this was my club. Mike (Director) and Tomasue (Pro Shop) are the greatest.

rosemarybeach.com/rosemary_beach_racquet_clu…

Rosemary Beach is a quaint little town right on the coast (30A). Only about 10-15 mins from PCB. All clay courts and definitely worth it! Great little town center to have a cup of coffee or lunch after you are done playing...or just a walk on the beach. The courts are just across the street from the beach.

There is also Watercolor (just another few mins west on 30A

Panama City Raquet club is ok. But it is kind of out of the way and not as nice as the other three. Rosemary Beach, Edgewater, and Watercolor are in a whole different league and beautiful facilities.

6. Re: Tennis

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 August 2013, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Panama City Beach